Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on December 12, 2016
the supermarkets in my area have stopped carrying the Salt Sense. I've inquired and requested it so many times, they hide from me when I approach the service counter! I'm not sure why because they sell the other Diamond Crystal salt products. In any case, I was down to my last box and decided to buy the carton of Salt Sense. I gave some to my daughter who also loves it. I have enough for quite a long time. Don't make the mistake of thinking the Morton brand is the same. It isn't. They use a different source of sodium and it has a really bad aftertaste. I've used this product for many years and I know you will like it once you try it.
on November 24, 2013
I have used this salt substitue for a few years and recently ran out and couldnt get it so I ordered it online. Now that I am useing it again my blood pressure is under control again
on October 12, 2015
Great value and so much healthier than real salt
on May 25, 2016
Great Salt to use for your daily living .
on May 6, 2015
Awesome product!
on August 16, 2014
fine product all i expected
on August 20, 2015
Exactly as described.
on May 15, 2016
I have used this for years, helps a little to reduce sodium.
on February 17, 2017

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.