Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 930 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,195 reviews
on March 2, 2017
This classic is one of those animated films that holds its audience captive no matter what their ages. I loved this film as a child, as a young mother enjoying it with my children, and now, as a grandmother, it still makes me smile. One of Disney's finest.
on November 21, 2014
I loved this movie so much when I was a child. Recently bought it for my three year old granddaughter, and she loves it too. She watched it four times in 24 hours, and probably would have watched it more if her mother hadn't sent her outside to play. My two adult children were even belting out the songs they remembered from years ago! It's a simpler story line than many current Disney movie, but it's a touching classic that deserves a wide audience.
on February 12, 2017
I ordered the DVD to show to my godchildren who were coming over for dinner. There is something defective about the disc. The player would not accept/play the movie. It kept spitting the disc back out again. I put in a different disc of a movie I already had, and it played just fine. I am disappointed as I wanted to have this movie in my collection for the kids, but I am sending it back for a refund.
on March 31, 2017
I love this movie! I haven't seen it forever ! The movie played great ! It came on time too. I'm so happy I found it. It's not sold in any stores. Great buy !
on April 26, 2017
a classic, everyone should have this in their collection
on September 15, 2017
All time classic....purchased this for our grandson!
on August 1, 2017
Horrible. The DVD didn't even work.
on April 16, 2017
It was the first movie my son saw at a movie theater. He is now 40 years old and expecting his first child in August. It is a movie he still remembers and cannot wait for his son to see it for the first time.
on December 18, 2013
Delivery was as expected & price was as expected. 5 stars for price & delivery. I have 7 grandkids who love the movie & I get drawn into watching it each time the kids watch it. I've been sucked into watching it 10 or more times. Great wholesome move for the family. 5 stars as a movie. We need more like this.
on July 25, 2017
good movie, good deal usedf