Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 11-20 of 909 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,169 reviews
on December 18, 2013
Delivery was as expected & price was as expected. 5 stars for price & delivery. I have 7 grandkids who love the movie & I get drawn into watching it each time the kids watch it. I've been sucked into watching it 10 or more times. Great wholesome move for the family. 5 stars as a movie. We need more like this.
on March 22, 2017
Cheap movie that did not work at all. I was excited to get it for my kids and it looks as though it was copyrighted and burned onto a disc except the movie never worked. It was cheaply packaged and I am really bummed we spent the money on this. DO NOT BUY!!!
on April 16, 2017
It was the first movie my son saw at a movie theater. He is now 40 years old and expecting his first child in August. It is a movie he still remembers and cannot wait for his son to see it for the first time.
on March 31, 2017
I love this movie! I haven't seen it forever ! The movie played great ! It came on time too. I'm so happy I found it. It's not sold in any stores. Great buy !
on March 4, 2017
All my children loved this story and now my 4 year old grandson enjoys watching it too!
on April 26, 2017
a classic, everyone should have this in their collection
on April 10, 2017
I bought this DVD for my grandkids. They love it!
on April 13, 2017
A little dated, but still a classic.
on April 6, 2017
This movie was a copy not an original Disney Movie. The case was a copy as well. When put in the DVD it said it could not be played in this country.
on October 2, 2014
It's a classic. I loved it as a kid, and I am glad to share it with my own kids.