Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on January 30, 2015
I purchased two of these chams. The first one was for my daughter. My wife liked it so much, that I ordered one for her as a Christmas gift.
My daugther was delighted with the gift too; however, after using the pendant for a couple of weeks, it came out of the chain. She lost the pendant and just kept the chain on her neck. Then, we realized the pendant has a clasp that loosens. I guess the idea is wearing it with bracelets and other chains, if you want to. Since the chain is so thin, it can get lost quite easily. My wife had the idea of placing some transperent glue on the clasp, so she doesn't loose hers. I recommend you do that. The cham is very beautiful, very delicate and a nice size.
on May 4, 2017
beautiful necklace
on June 13, 2015
Nice. High quality for the price.
on April 24, 2014
This is a very pretty necklace. The metal is thick enough to be durable and the diamond chips make it even prettier. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the chain is a little thin. This was a gift for my daughter and she is using another chain for it.
on May 19, 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my 9 year old granddaughter, and I was very pleased with the quality and the speed at which it shipped.
on September 4, 2015
Great product, even better customer service.
on April 8, 2012
This pendant is very cute, got a lot of compliments on it. Makes a great gift too!
Being made of silver makes it look sophisticated, much better than in yellow gold.
3 helpful votes
on December 8, 2013
Thank you for the quick shipment. The recipient loved the gift, and it is a great quality product. The charm is great. Thanks!
on June 24, 2013
Was a little edgy about maybe looking cheap but was not a factor. Beuatiful piece. Wears it everyday every where
on June 30, 2014
Its exactly what i wanted!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.