Diamond MMA Athletic Cup Groin Protector & Compression Shorts System with Built-in Jock Strap
|Price:||$82.70 - $89.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- The Diamond MMA compression jock and cup system is the ultimate in groin protection for high-impact sports and delivers the most effective groin protection without sacrificing comfort.
- Made from military grade elastics and premium spandex, the Diamond MMA Compression Jock leverages a high performance 4-strap jock system to hold a specially designed athletic cup in place within a perfectly tailored cup pocket. This patent pending system prevents both lateral and vertical movement of the cup. The Diamond MMA Compression shorts have a drawstring providing a custom fit.
- The Diamond MMA Athletic Cup incorporates a co-molded elastomer design coupled with a polycarbonate core to provide uncompromising comfort and protection for the athlete.
- The cup's patent pending design protects sensitive groin muscles and nerves with a specially designed ergonomic soft elastomer edge. The core of the cup is made with a rigid but flexible polycarbonate, the same plastic material utilized in bulletproof glass.
- Designed by award winning designers and Stanford University engineers, the system has been approved by Doctors and Urologists as the best groin protection on the market. Diamond MMA products are used by professional athletes worldwide without sponsorships.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Diamond MMA Compression Jock & Cup System is a groin protector designed for high impact sport competitors and is the leader with professional athletes. Made from the best materials available, the Quad Strap Jock & Cup System is a unique system specially designed to hold the jock cup firmly in place at all time with maximum comfort. The Diamond MMA Cup incorporates a co-molded elastomer design coupled with a polycarbonate core to provide uncompromising comfort and protection for the athlete. Sizing Waist in Inches Small 28" - 32" (71-81cm) Medium 32" - 34" (71-86cm) Large 34" - 36" (86-91cm) X Large 36" - 40" (91-101cm) XX Large 40" - 44" (101-112cm) Your Diamonds are made to fit tight but comfortable. If you are thicker in the thighs and/or seat, go up a size. The product comes in a combination of black and blue colors.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have only had these for a little more than a month and the seams are starting to separate. For $90, I'd hope they would have lasted longer and this was with normal wear and care (according to their directions). After they contacted me, it seems that there may have been a production flaw. Diamon MMA is replacing them for me, which gives me more confidence to purchase a second pair of the compression shorts (you only need on cup).
Update: It has been half a year and this cup still functions as well as it did on day one. I am so impressed with its performance that I am updating my review. I wear this cup throughout the entire Muay Thai practice, including a warmup and jogging, and there is no sliding of the cup, no chafing, no rash, nothing.
Listen, the thing is great. It stays in place and does the job. Yea it's a little price but the family jewels are worth the investment.
I can honestly say that the price scared me away a bit, but can you put a price on testicular protection? You certainly don't want to go cheap here.
Now my finacee can practically try to nail me in the family jewels with a sledgehammer, and this cup/compressions short combo can take it like a champ. Hell I could probably take a nap with her tapping me in the groin with a ball peen hammer while wearing this and not feel a thing (although the sound of the hammer hitting the steel cup probably won't help me sleep).
If you love your family jewels, and want to protect them with the best cup known in the universe, then buy this and thank me later.
Most recent customer reviews
Put Them on and Forget they are there!Read more