|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 2.5 x 8.9 inches|
|Item model number||MP700|
Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- USB 2.0 and compatible with USB 1.1
- Supports RM, RMVB, AVI, MPEG1(VCD), MPEG2(DVD) and MP4 video formats
- Supports JPEG, M-JPEG, BMP, TIFF and PNG photo formats
- SD, MMC and hot-swappable
- Support USB and card insert at the same time, and can switch to each other
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player easily connects to any TV. Enjoy movies, music, photos and other media files stored on any portable USB hard drive or memory card. Bring your digital media files to any TV. The compact size makes it easy to switch between TV's at home or on the go for maximum portability. Watch your downloaded movies or other digital media on your big screen TV with out burning to disk.
From the Manufacturer
View your digital media files on any TV with the Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player. Connect this portable device to your TV and get access to the movies, music, photos, and other media files that you have stored on your portable USB hard drive or memory card. With the Media Wonder, there's no need to burn discs or hassle with time-consuming file conversions in order to enjoy big-screen entertainment.
The Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player is ideal for those who store media files on their computers, but who want the option to view those files on a big screen. With the Media Wonder, you don't have to burn your digital music or video files to a disc. Instead, you can quickly and easily enjoy all your media files directly on your TV. Simply connect your portable USB hard drive or memory card to the Media Wonder to instantly view your files on your TV.
Compact Player Goes Where You Go
The Media Wonder's compact, portable size makes it ideal for toting along when you visit friends or family. At just 2.6 inches and 1.6 ounces, the Media Wonder will fit in the palm of your hand. It's compact, lightweight design makes it easy to switch between TV sets, giving you the freedom to view your media wherever and whenever you please. A handy remote control makes this portable player even more convenient.
The Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player features a USB 2.0 connection and is backwards compatible with USB 1.1. It supports RM, RMVB, AVI, MPEG1 (VCD), MPEG2 (DVD) and MP4 video formats, as well as JPEG, M-JPEG, BMP, TIFF, and PNG photo formats. This device supports SD and MMC memory cards. Also, USB drives and memory cards can be inserted at the same time.
The Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Diamond HD Media Wonder MP700, component HDTV adapter, RCA audio-video cable, RCA-to-3.5mm stereo plug audio connector, power adapter, remote control, and quick start guide.
Top customer reviews
1. This player has no sleep function. It will just keep playing videos and stay on until you manually turn it off. This has been a major disadvantage trying to use it in a bedroom. You can't fall asleep to shows with it because you have to turn it off. It could be an advantage if you wanted to use it in an "always on" situation.
2. The remote sensor is very tricky to use. You have to be spot on (i.e. sit up in bed, lean forward, etc), and usually have to press the remote buttons several times to get it to take. I don't think it's the remote batteries, but the remote takes an odd round button battery - not the cheapest things to replace!
3. This thing emits a very strong blue light out the front. I'm not much of a complainer, but the strong light really is a distraction in the dark -- I covered mine up with tape (you can still see an appropriate amount of glow even through the tape). In case you're wondering, the weak remote issue from #2 was a problem before I put the tape on.
4. On a handful of occasions over the last 2 years, it would only display things in black and white for some reason. The videos, the menus, the bootup logo, everything - black and white. Unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in has corrected this every time so far... but it just seems like a cheap quirk.
On the plus side, I've never once had it lock up on me (a lot of media players will), and it plays the videos without ever skipping. Also, the audio is good and stays at a nice level volume. At the time, mine had a mail in rebate offer, and they honored it without any issues.