Diamond Naturals Real Meat Premium Small and Medium Breed Formulas Dry Dog Food Protein, Probiotics and Antioxidants
|Flavor||Puppy - Chicken and Rice|
|Age Range Description||Puppy|
About this item
- HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real CAGE FREE chicken, tailored for a growing SMALL BREED PUPPY; optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- A smaller kibble, nutrient rich & HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS at guaranteed levels; DHA for BRAIN & VISION
- FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Call with questions 800 442 0402
- NO corn, wheat, filler; NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, or preservatives; Made with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Customer ratings by feature
From the manufacturer
Diamond Naturals Small Breed Puppy Real Chicken Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food
- Formulated for puppies and nursing adult dogs
- Smaller kibble to suit smaller mouths
- DHA for proper brain and vision development
- Balance of fat, protein and other essential nutrients for proper growth
- Enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics
Salmon oil provides DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an omega-3 fatty acid that is important for brain and vision development in puppies. In nursing adult dogs, DHA is passed from the mother to the puppy through the mother’s milk.
With Care Free Chicken
Chicken, along with chia seed and quinoa, provides protein for bones and muscles and lots of energy, helping your puppy stay active and fit.
Superfoods are unique foods that are particularly high in nutritional value. These ingredients, including kale, chia seed, pumpkin and blueberries, are sources of key nutrients, such as antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and proteins. Superfoods help provide more complete nutrition for your pet.
Made with the highest quality ingredients, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Tiny bites made for tiny teeth deliver the complete nutrition your small breed puppy needs to grow up strong and healthy. Added DHA promotes proper brain and vision development, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids help keep the skin healthy and coat shiny from the start.
Crude Protein 32.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 22.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 4.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% Minimum
Calcium 1.2% Minimum
Phosphorus 1.0% Minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin A 15,000 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
L-Carnitine* 300 mg/kg Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.4% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 26 x 3.5 x 15 inches; 18 Pounds
- Item model number : 1318_18_DSP
- Date First Available : August 19, 2004
- Manufacturer : Diamond Pet Foods, Inc.
- ASIN : B000WFPN82
- Customer Reviews:
Chicken, chicken meal, ground white rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), cracked pearled barley, egg product, dried yeast, dried beet pulp, fish meal, ground Miscanthus grass, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried chicory root, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding. Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2019