Large Size 5D Diamond Painting by Numbers Kits for Adults/Kids DIY Galaxy Full Drill Crystal Rhinestone Diamond Embroidery Cross Stitch Home Arts Wall Decor Gift L8588
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【FULL KITS OF TOOLS/FULL DRILL】：5D diamond painting, including a full set of diamond tools, tweezers, diamond pen, diamond bag, diamond tray. The full picture is covered with diamonds to make your painting look more beautiful. (Note that this painting is a semi-finished product, excluding the frame. According to the painting style, the number of diamonds per color has increased by 30%.)
- 【QUALITY CANVAS】Canvas is made of thickened oil canvas, which is not easy to deform, does not fade, and has a longer storage time. The glue is made of environmentally friendly glue, which has stronger adhesion and can be stored for a long time without dropping, and has no pungent taste.
- 【DIY CRAFT】This painting is a semi-finished product with detailed instructions and perfect color match, suitable for adults, kids to enhance self-confidence and reduce stress by DIY the diamond art,improve your relationship between family and friends.
- 【Diamond Details】 The round diamond has 26 cuts, with a diameter and thickness of 2.88MM. The brand new resin drill has a strong three-dimensional impression. The square diamond has 13 cuts and a diameter of 2.5MM. It uses a new resin drill to make it look more shiny.
- 【PERFECT DECORATION AND GIFT】The cross stitch diamond painting kits can help you make your drawing room,bedroom and other places. It can fully show personal style.Simply hung it onto the wall, it will make your world more beautiful. also ,it's perfect gift for your family and friends.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DIY Diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the surface transparent film from the corner of the canvas. Note that the symbols are coated with glue for sticking the drill, so try to open it as small as possible to avoid the long-term exposure of the glue to affect the viscosity.
2. View the canvas symbol corresponding to the symbol that needs a drill. Select the resin drill with the corresponding serial number and pour it into the drill plate. Do not pour it all at once. Estimate the amount to be pasted. After use, reinstall the drill bag for the next use.
3. Shake the drill disk back and forth several times, so that as many drills as possible face up to facilitate subsequent spot drilling. Open the transparent film on the surface of the point-drilling glue, insert the point-drill pen into the glue to make the pen stick with glue, and it is convenient to point-drill. Note that you can place more than one drill by sticking the glue once. long.
4. Take out the resin drill from the drill disc with the tip of glue, please check carefully whether the resin drill is facing up. Attach the resin drill to the position corresponding to the canvas symbol, and lower it gently. If the position is not placed properly, you can push the drill appropriately to adjust.
5. After all the drilling parts are completed, use a thicker book or cardboard to press the surface of the Rubik's Cube Drill to make it stronger.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|