Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Diamond Penguin Pendant Necklace, 18 Inch (1/20 cttw)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on December 17, 2014
Absolute rip off. It is very hard to see in the pictures because it is so small but you can see that there are a ton of empty slots where the "diamonds" should be. Very disappointed with the flimsy chain as well. Save your money and get just about anything other then this POS.
review image review image review image review image
on December 28, 2013
I bought this because I'm absolutely obsessed with penguins & thought it was adorable. First it was a lot smaller than I expected, but I didn't care because it was a penguin. A few hours of wearing it, my hair started getting caught in it. I took it off to get a closer look (which is hard because the diamonds are itty bitty things). I noticed there were SEVERAL empty/open prongs on the necklace. My first thought was it was broke & the diamonds fell out so I checked the description on here to see how many there's supposed to be. Well, there's only supposed to be 18.. So the spots where they could add more (like another of the exact same type that has 33 stones), they just left open/empty. This means it can easily catch your hair/shirt/etc & possibly get broken. If they weren't going to fill the penguin with diamonds, they should have left those spots without any prongs. I'm currently in the process of returning this & getting the CZ version of it that has 33 stones. I'd rather have fake diamonds that fill up the necklace than real diamonds that leave it empty.
on February 11, 2014
The picture looks great. But the real thing is TOO SMALL & Doesn't sparkle like that. The diamonds (if you can call them that) are not around the perimeter as you would think, Only here & there. And the whole thing is too tiny to really see. It would have been a homerun if they would have forgotten the diamond chips for a "brightcut" silver & double the size of the whole thing. They would sell a million. So in conclusion, One small star is for what I received, a very tiny penguin. And One Big Star is for the box it came in. It is BEAUTIFUL ! Black & royal blue that looks like a hundred bucks. My wife already has another piece of fine jewlery in it & wants more jewlery from this same company just to get the boxes. I reordered tonight for Valentine's/ 35th Aniversary to get a box.
on December 25, 2013
I bought this for my mother... Upon opening the gift, she cried. She said even the box was beautiful, but the necklace itself was so beautiful and sparkling she just couldn't help but burst into tears. I'd give this 20 stars if I could. Anything that could make my mother cry is priceless. Thank you so much.
on June 16, 2014
This is a simple statement necklace, not the highest quality but what's to be expected based on the price. Looks better on than when you take it out of the box and see it...

I love penguins and just wanted somehting simple to wear that doesnt look too cheep. This is it!
on January 1, 2015
My fiancé loved this. It is designed to hang straight because the chain passes through behind the pave and diamond design. The back rests against the skin and is smooth. And the plain feet and arms of the penguin contrast nicely with the pave and diamond rough edges. It was worth the thirty that I paid for it.
on December 29, 2012
I bought this for my friend for her birthday. The size was just write, nothing was broken or damaged, and over all it was just a really pretty necklace.
on November 28, 2015
I ordered this item for a friend and based on the reviews I was expecting a decent piece of jewelry. Sadly, when it shipped it was defected with a few stones missing. I also think it looks a little tacky because you can very obviously notice the spots on the penguin where there is not a diamond/stone. There are only 18 diamonds/stones placed throughout this piece and the final product, close up, does not look as good as the photos on Amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2014
This product is cute, but don't expect much from it. Thought it had come missing some diamonds...turns out it only has diamonds every so often along the edge (RARELY!). The other slots are just fake holes. It's hard to tell from the picture on amazon, but the spinning video will give you some idea of how empty the holes are. Basically, to the naked eye it looks like a sterling silver penguin with no diamonds.

tl;dr 1 star because the picture is deceptive.
on November 5, 2012
The necklace was delivered on time and looked just like the picture! I got it for my daughter for Christmas and she is going to love it!