Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on July 8, 2016
Only 5 of the 6 dew rags I received are usable. The problem with the "screaming skull" (upper left) is the piece in front, across the forehead, got messed up and got folded under on itself and then sewn. The dew rag didn't fit right, the front didn't lay flat, and I would have been left with a deep but very interesting welt across my forehead. That's alright tho, the dew rag looked less like a "screaming skull" and more like a black drop cloth that got gobs of white paint splattered all over it. Not a success for quality control that day.

The dew rag with the "checkerboard" pattern (lower left in the photo) uses colors of black and faded pink...the faded pink isn't too egregious and who's going to mess with you anyway....it has skulls on it, dude!

The cotton material is a little coarse and rough but toughen up buttercup and use the money you save to buy an economy size jug of skin lotion. There is no additional absorbent material across the forehead and I found that the dew rag I wore in the hot, humid Louisiana afternoon, unsurprisingly, quickly got saturated. My main use for dew rags is sun protection and these certainly provide that.

6 dew rags for $12...great deal! 5 dew rags for $12...still a great deal! You really can't go wrong...but it's kind of like a grab bag of dew rags. Anyway, I was getting tired of all my other colorful, well constructed, and sweat absorbent dew rags. heh.
on March 7, 2014
I have a bald head from Leukemia (in remission), but also an Omaya Resivour in the front r portion of my skull, it's outlived its purpose but too risky to remove...so I look like a lopsided unicorn...These are better than a hat cover nicely comfortably and no sweat..literally LOL
For the $$ a no-brainer....
on March 4, 2017
If you wanna look like a badass, this is the item to have!
on March 2, 2017
A welcome gift to my brother. He likes them.
on July 21, 2017
purchased for my son-in-law who is a chef, and he loves them!
on July 22, 2017
great helmet sweat guards for the price.
on July 7, 2017
Great selection value
on March 29, 2017
Wife likes them.
on August 25, 2015
I have medium size head with some hair. The are way too small. Also there is a chemical smell you can't get out even after washing.
on June 13, 2015
wish the material is a little thicker and it is not one size fits all if u have a bigger head...hahhaha