Diamond Playing Cards: 12 Decks (6 Red, 6 Blue) Poker Size Plastic Coated Playing Cards by Da Vinci, Made In Taiwan
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.90. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.96 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 Decks (6 Red, 6 Blue) Plastic Coated Paper Playing Cards
- Made In Taiwan, using 300 GSM black core paper
- Each deck contains 52 cards plus 2 jokers
- Poker Size (2 1/2" X 3 1/2") Regular Index Cards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ChipsAndGames||LotFancy||E-Brands||Amazon.com||AA Top Bargains||E-Brands|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 8.1 x 3.4 in||6 x 7 x 2 in||1 x 3 x 4 in||3.63 x 5.13 x 0.69 in||7.25 x 4.5 x 2.5 in||7.3 x 8.3 x 1.6 in|
Diamond Playing Cards are made in Taiwan using heavy 300 GSM black core paper, plastic coated on both sides. This package contains 12 decks, 6 red and 6 blue. The cards are poker size (2 1/2" X 3 1/2") Regular or Large index Index and are perfect for poker, blackjack, or other card games. Each deck contains 52 cards plus 2 jokers (total of 54 cards per deck.)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Bought these so I could have a lot of cheap cards to play with and mark in whatever way I wanted
- I can draw on them with sharpie
- Very slippery. When you shuffle the cards be careful cuz they might all slip out of your hands.
- Very stiff. You can actually hear an audible pop on some of the decks as you bend the cards back and forth to shuffle. This combined with the slippery surface makes bridging the cards after you shuffle very difficult.
Summary: Get these if you really are trying to save on money. Otherwise I would say bicycle cards are higher quality than this and not that much more expensive.