Drilax 3-3/4" Diamond Hole Saw Ceramic Porcelain Tile Glass Marble Granite Quartz Cutting Coated Circular Saw DIY Shower Kitchen Tool Drill Bit Tip Wet Drilling Core Grit 3 3/4 Inches in Drilax010095
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Diamond Coated Hole Saw Drilling Holesaw Tool 3 3/4" - Larger Than 3 inches - Smaller Than 4 Inches
- Cuts Through Ceramic and Porcelain Tile - Glass, Marble, Granite, Quartz
- Use with Any Electric Drill - Diamond Circular Hole Saw for Floor Drain, Shower, Shower Mixing Valve, Shower Drain Installation
- Drills 1 inch deep - Wet Type - Do not use dry - No Pilot Drill Bit - Pilots are not required
- Cylindrical Shank 3/8" - No Need for Adapters or Arbor
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HUGE Rare Size - Great Value
This Tool Does NOT Have Center Pilot Drill
Do NOT Use Dry
3/8 inch Shank Size
Can be used with Handheld or Upright Drillers
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1 " in depth.
Shank size is 3/8" - common electric or rechargeable drillers can be used.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
DRILAX Diamond Hole Saw