Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.94 shipping
Diamond Shelled Walnuts, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
- This product is used by many restaurants for excellence in taste and flavor
- Diamond has been a company trusted by chefs and foodservice for over 100 years
- Chefs love using this quality product from Diamond Foods
- Diamond is a go-to destination for foodservice, chefs and restaurants for the finest quality in nuts
- Paleo friendly
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 16 Ounce (Pack of 6)
From the Manufacturer
Banana Nut Bread Recipe
1. Position rack in center of the oven and preheat to 350F°. Spread nuts in a single layer on a heavy small baking sheet or shallow pan. Toast the nuts in the oven until just golden brown and fragrant, stirring once, about 7-10 minutes for walnuts and 5-7 minutes for pecans. (If nuts are already chopped reduce bake time by 2-3 minutes and watch closely.) Cool and coarsely chop. Maintain oven temperature.
2. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Dust the loaf pan lightly with flour, tapping out excess. Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt to blend in a large bowl. Stir in 1 cup nuts.
3. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a medium bowl to blend. Mix in the bananas, oil and buttermilk.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir just until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup nuts over the batter. Bake until a tester inserted in center of the loaf comes out clean, about, 1 hour. (Cover bread loosely with foil the last 10-15 minutes if top is very brown.)
5. Cool the bread in pan on rack 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of the bread to loosen. Turn the bread out onto the rack and cool completely.
- 1 1/4 cups Diamond of California Walnuts or Pecans
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour or 1 cup all purpose and 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 or 4 bananas)
- 1/3 cup grape seed oil or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
Walnuts, Bht (0.02%) In Corn Oil Added to Preserve Freshness.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
enough bht buildup can damage your body and or worse. Most countries make it illegal for companies to sell foods containing bht. the USA is one of the few that put the businesses before it's citizens and allow for such misconduct.
hopefully you will read this and think seriously about yours families health and start paying attention to what is foods
I bought a "6 pack", to get a "price break". So I have a big inventory of walnuts
in my pantry. I found out later that I can buy the same 1 lb. packages of Diamond
Walnuts at Walmart for exactly the same price !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved these walnut very great and plus they were not crushedPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Searching for that perfect walnuts to complete your baking ingredients when doing your Sunday baking session then you should buy this product.Published 1 month ago by tracy012
Walnuts are a healthy food and they also feed your brain and perhaps they can help you fight Alzheimer'sPublished 1 month ago by Penny Peddicord