Zorb 2 Diamond Super Absorbent Fabric (Made in Canada, 30" wide, sold by the yard)
|Price:||$12.00 + $3.60 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- 2nd Generation Super Absorbent Zorb® Fabric has superior holding capacity than any other product.
- Unique construction contains intricate Zorb fibers interlined between an absorbent bamboo cotton layer & polyester wicking layer (Diamond wicking layer quickly wicks moisture into the Zorb fibers)
- Reduce cost & increase performance of your product by using Zorb® in your product design & support the environment
- Superior interlined Zorb fibers help increase absorption rates & reduce compression wicking
- 12.8 oz/sq.yard or 430 GSM, Made in Canada. For continuous yards, select the 'sold by the yard' option.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zorb II the second generation absorbent fabric, and the latest innovation from Wazoodle Fabrics. Zorb II is a reversible fabric with a durable organic cotton face. It can be used for a wide range of consumer, medical and institutional absorbent applications. The durable knitted face and back combined with a thirsty inner filling of Zorb material make it possible to make single layers prefolds, fitted diapers, soakers, change pads, and play mats. It's a Game Changer. Zorb II takes up moisture 20x faster than cotton, bamboo or hemp, and has a much greater holding capacity than any other product on the market. 1 layer of Zorb II will replace 2 layers of most microfiber terry and up to 4 layers of cotton or bamboo French terry. Best used for soaker pads and heavier absorbent areas that are expected to shrink and thicken. For large, full body applications you might be better to consider Zorb II Dimple can be thick. Zorb II diamond pattern is designed to "full" or thicken as it's washed. Fulling is a process whereby a fabric increases thickness by shrinking in length and width, think of what happens to a wool sweater when it's dried hot. Zorb II Diamond will be fulled considerably by drying hot, up to 50% increase in thickness. What is gained in thickness is at a cost in of up to 20% length and width. If you design to take advantage of this fulling, be sure to accommodate it in your cut sizes. ZORB can be washed using home or industrial equipment and additives. It absorbency is not effected by hard water or with natural detergent deposits diaper-stripping to regain absorbency is virtually eliminated. Wash: cold to hot OK. Dry: tumble medium . Iron: Warm. Bleach: No. This is the care standard for this item. It will stand up to very hot wash and dry however you can expect additional shrinkage, up to 20 % and fulling, up to 50% of the fabric when dried hot.