Diamondback 510SR Fitness Recumbent Bike
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recumbent Exercise bike with 20 workout programs including target heart rate and 16 levels of resistance
- LCD display with real-time feedback, QuickSet program keys, and scrolling message center
- Integrated speaker system with mp3 connectivity; foldout magazine rack; adjustable cooling fan; cup holder
- Sculptured seat base and back; adjustable console and arm rest; smooth and quiet frictionless eddy current braking system
- Warranties: frame and brake--lifetime limited; parts and electronics--3 years; labor--1 year; wear items--90 days
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
With 16 increments of resistance, the Diamondback 510SR allows you to gradually increase your fitness intensity, and with 20 workout programs you're sure to find the pace that's right for you. Watch your calories burn away with real-time feedback on Diamondback's brilliant blue LCD electronic display or tilt the display down to watch your home television without straining your neck. With Diamondback's standard, solid steel magnetic flywheel and steel-crafted components, the Diamondback 510SR is the recumbent bike that's built to last. The Diamondback 510SR's sculptured seat base and ventilated back are designed to have numerous adjustment settings, allowing multiple users the ease of interchangeable access with targeted lower back support. The Diamondback 510SR was also designed to have a minimal footprint in your home with the dimensions of 50'' H x 64'' W x 23'' D. Want to listen to your favorite tunes while you sweat? The Diamondback 510SR's headphone jack allows you to play your iPod and Mp3s right through the built-in speakers. The integrated, multi-speed fan helps keep you cool and the fold out tablet rack allows you to browse your favorite media while you work out. Limited lifetime warranty on frame and brake, 3 years on parts, 1 year on labor, 90 days on wear items.
The award winning Diamondback Fitness 510Sr Recumbent Exercise delivers an exceptional workout of any level while sitting down. With a sculptured seat base and back rest, the 510Sr takes the pressure off the back and reduces jarring impact to the joints while delivering extremely effective aerobic exercise. The 510Sr delivers a proven, low-impact workout even for people recovering from joint injuries, chronic pain, or looking to get their heart rate up safely during pregnancy. Features that take the Diamondback 510Sr Recumbent a cut above the competition include: 20 workout programs and 16 levels of resistance; easy to read and operate LCD display with QuickSet programming; adjustable console and handlebar angles; full-service media center with speakers; and ultra-quiet operation thanks to its smooth and quiet frictionless eddy current braking system. Given a "Head of the Class" award from Fitness Professor Review and backed by comprehensive warranties, you can't go wrong with the 510Sr Recumbent Exercise Bike from Diamondback.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Easy to read 510Sr LCD display with a bright blue LCD display and real-time feedback
- QuickSet program keys
- Scrolling message center
- 20 workout programs
- 16 increments of resistance adjustment
- Target heart rate programs
- Handgrip heart rate sensors
- Integrated speaker system with mp3 connectivity and headphone jack
- Media bay with USB Port offers
- Integrated multi-speed adjustable cooling fan
- Magazine rack folds away when not in use
- On-board water bottle and holder
- Adjustability: tilt the console and handlebar angle for a customized fit
- Frictionless eddy current braking system is smooth and quiet
- Assembled Dimensions: 64 x 23 x 50
- Packaged Dimensions: 67 x 13 x 31 inches (LxWxH)
- Product Weight: 125 pounds
- User Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Top Customer Reviews
I was disappointed however, because the display was erratic and the heart monitor didn't work. Since it was to big to return at the post office, I called Diamondback. Within a minute I was talking to a service rep who asked me to run some tests and call him back. When I did He diagnosed the problem as a wiring error and said parts would be on the way. Within a week I got a call from a service tech saying he had the parts and would the next day at 9:30 be OK to come to the house and fix it. He showed up at exactly 9:30 the next day, replaced the defective parts.
Bike works perfectly. I've not been so impressed with a company & their warranty in a long time. If your serious about you equipment and your health - look no further. Buy Diamondback.
- Solid Build
- Quality Parts
- Sleek Design
- Back-lit LED control panel
Assembly took a few hours, but that's to be expected with such a large machine. I was able to fit it into a corner area of my room to watch TV while working out. I was only able to actually try out the machine for about 3 days, when suddenly one of the pedals began to wobble and make weird noises. It would apparently begin to loosen up each time I completed a full rotation. I took the pedal apart and removed the crank shaft to come and find out that the pedal piece had slowly stripped the hole in the crank shaft. So, each time I would pedal, the pedal itself would strip the grooves inside of the crank.
I had called to order replacement parts last Thursday, and it's been a full 7 days without seeing these parts arrive in the mail. All I've been able to do for the past week is just stare at this beautiful machine taking up space in my room. A beautiful, $750 ornament. I mean.. for $750 bucks, I would expect that this company would be able to expedite 2 small parts out to me well before a week passes. Yet, no one responded to my email, and this is my final attempt at getting someone's attention. Sad.
Update: Apparently they had shipped the replacement part to a different address. Finally I was able to get the new pedal added to the bike. All in all, this bike is a great machine. That aspect before just irritated me, but I don't feel that the bike itself should receive a 2/5 stars. If everything arrives as expected for you, and you get this bike built and ride it - then you will see that is is a 4/5.
I do wish that there was the "pause" option when exercising. If you stop for more than 15 seconds, it resets. I would also like it if the bike went for more than 30 minutes a session.
- If you're under 5' 3" this bike is not for you. The seat's most forward position doesn't have a locking hole, the first one is a few inches back. I drilled an extra hole in the forward-most position, but the position still wasn't great.
- There is no 'off' switch on the bike, and the huge power supply draws a significant amount of power even if it isn't plugged in at the bike. It's the biggest idle consumer of electricity in our house.
- The seat adjustment knob falls apart after extended use. You can put it back together, but the spring inside eventually breaks. It still works in the end, just not as well.
- The handle bars under the screen are too low, and get in the way in pretty much any position except raised all the way up.
- After three years of use averaging about 45" a day, the bike still work great.
- The programs are varied, though there isn't a way to program your own.
- The console itself works well.