Diamondback Bicycles Women's 2016 Clarity 2 Complete Performance Hybrid Bike
|Price:||$323.75 - $500.00|
- General sizing: XS=5'1"-5'4", S=5'4"-5'7", M=5'7"-5'10", L=5'10"-6'1". If you have questions about sizing, feel free to contact us for more information.
- Complete bikes will be partially disassembled and sealed in a factory box for shipping. Bikes arrive approximately 85% assembled and will require installation of parts and adjustment of components. If you are not comfortable with bicycle assembly or adjustments, we recommend bringing the the bike to a capable bike shop to be built.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our women's performance hybrid bikes blend the best of road and mountain worlds to result in a sleek womens bike with an upright riding position. The Clarity 2 ticks these boxes and more: it's an efficient bike that you can pedal comfortably all day, on rides of any length. The aluminum frame is durable, light, and responsive. A low standover height ensures easy on/off, and women's-specific touchpoints make this bike comfortable right out of the box.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3 things to consider:
- The tires are a little knobbly and have a max pressure of 85psi. If you're never going off road and/or are a heavier rider, swap these out with 28mm continental gatorskins.
- My wife is just on edge of the sizing chart and I debated whether I should get the larger or smaller bike. The larger bike worked out fine EXCEPT that the seat post is super long and we have it completely bottomed out. If you're on the cusp as well, and legs are a tiny bit shorter than average and you're not comfortable modifying the seat post, I'd consider the smaller size.
- The brakes are pretty bad. The discs are not true and that makes them nearly impossible to set up without rubbing. At this price point, you can't expect anything different. Save yourself some headaches and buy a rotor truing tool when you order the bike. Consider that you may also need to replace the brake pads with some higher quality ones in the near future.
this handles on and off road well and is easy to put on the bike rack as well
In my fife case I replaced stem to provide a more upright riding position.
Assembly not difficult. You need to have some familiarity with bike mechanics.
Rapid fire shifters work well.
Will need some adjustments. Especially disk brakes.
Allen keys attaching seat to seat post are way over tightened from factory. Have not been able to loosen yet.
Pretty good components except Tourney front derailleur.