- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01N3TONJM
- Item model number: MISSION2
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #817,386 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Diamondback Bicycles Mission 2 Complete All Mountain Full Suspension Bicycle
|Price:||$2,799.73 - $3,500.00|
- General sizing: S=5'4"-5'7", M=5'7"-5'10", L=5'10"-6'1", XL=6'1"-6'4". If you have questions about sizing, feel free to contact us for more information.
- Complete bikes will be partially disassembled and sealed in a factory box for shipping. Bikes arrive approximately 85% assembled and will require installation of parts and adjustment of components. If you are not comfortable with bicycle assembly or adjustments, we recommend bringing the the bike to a capable bike shop to be built.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 6061-T6 weapons-grade aluminum frame
- KnuckleBox suspension platform
- Fox Float DPS EVOL rear shock
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes
A true all-mountain machine
Made for riders who are looking to check off as many trails as possible, the Mission 2 is the quintessential all-mountain bike. It all starts with a robust hydroformed aluminum frame with our famous KnuckleBox suspension and beefy thru-axles, keeping everything solid and flex-free for rough trails and big drops. Fox suspension handles the bumps, with 160mm of plush travel front and rear. The Shimano 1×11 drivetrain stays silent, free of chain-slap and that pesky front derailleur. Our bomber Blanchard 27.5" wheels and tubeless-ready WTB Vigilante Race tires grab every last bit of traction on the trail. With a dropper post standard, there really isn't a bike that competes at this level. The Mission 2 is absolutely equipped to exceed your expectations.
Mission 2 Features
Fox Performance 36 Float 160mm travel fork. Drop into any challenge with confidence.
Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain with Race Face cranks. Keeps you cranking up and down any mountain.
KS LEV Integra Dropper, w/SouthPaw Remote. Make quick work of steep descents.
Build and Ship
Your new Diamondback will arrive partially assembled. You’ll get the chance to use a little elbow grease and learn how your new bike works without having to start from the ground up. Still, we understand that building a bike is a process. Assembly times vary with experience. You’ll be riding in anywhere from 30 (skilled bike mechanic) to 120 minutes (no prior experience building bikes). If you’re not comfortable assembling your bike for any reason, please take it to your local bike shop for assistance. Diamondback cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.
Diamondback stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. When problems do arise our primary goal is to get you safely back on your bike. Please visit our website with any questions on the use and maintenance of your Diamondback. Our dedicated customer experience team is eager to help with online live chat and an extensive video library. Give us a shout, we got your back.
For trail or bike park, the Mission 2 is truly all-mountain.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We had an issue with the rear derailleur but Diamondback sent us a replacement without a hassle. The bike came mostly assembled and my son and I put on the handlebars, wheels and pedals ourselves. I have done some bike maintenance so you may want to take it to your local bike shop for help if you don't feel comfortable with doing it yourself. Diamond back has technical help via chat that I used several times with questions during assembly and afterwards. I got good information and never had to wait long for help. I don't know if they have a help line via phone.
I did NOT get any incentives for writing this review and I am not associated with Diamondback other than being a happy customer.