Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Haanjo Metro Complete Alternative Road Bike, 50cm/X-Small, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with endurance geometry for worry free durability and all day riding comfort
- Shimano 1x9-speed drivetrain is simple yet provides good gear range
- 700C disc wheels are fast rolling and smooth
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes and wider tires for safe, reliable urban performance
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
2015 Diamondback Haanjo Metro
Streamlined transportation is a must for your urban life, and you’ll find no better choice than the Haanjo Metro. The flat handlebar and Endurance Geometry set you up comfortably for pedaling across town, getting to work or cruising around for fun on the weekend. The aluminum frame ensures long term durability, and the fully butted and formed tubing construction saves weight without sacrificing strength. The Urban Disc steel fork delivers solid steering for navigating city streets, and the Tektro mechanical disc brakes and fatter tires deliver a level of performance to keep you safe from unexpected hazards.
Take that shortcut home!
For rough streets and gravel
Simple and reliable:
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame
- Shimano 1x9 drivetrain
- Endurance Geometry is comfy and upright
- Predictable handling
- Tektro disc brakes with 160/140 F/R rotors
- Easily accepts racks and fenders
Your commute just got way more fun.
Comfy and quick
Mountain bike comfort with the efficiency of a faster road bike, the Haanjo Metro makes a great commuter. It's comfy and easy to control, thanks to flat handlebars, a relaxed body position, and disc brakes. With a simplified nine-speed drivetrain, it's quiet and uncluttered. Big tires can handle potholes and gravel, making it capable when your route turns rough.
- Aluminum frame is light and durable
- Nine speeds for any route
- Road bike 700c wheels roll smooth and fast
- Disc brakes and wider tires ensure control on all surfaces
Simple and sensible:
Shimano Acera 9sp derailleur
Perfect for around town.
Single chainring up front
Simple and effective for around town, this setup eliminates the noise, cables, and clutter that come with a front derailleur.
DB Urban Disc fork
Absorbs road vibrations and provides predictable steering. Disc brakes transfer great stopping power to wide street tires.
What's your size?
Use the guide at left to choose the right size for you. We offer a range of sizes to best fit all riders, ensuring a posture that'll have you pedaling comfortably every time you get on your bike. Body shapes and riding preferences vary, so take the following steps to perfect your fit.
Dial in your bike's fit:
These easy adjustments make your ride is as comfortable as possible. Make sure to wear your riding clothes as you personalize your bike.
Seat height / angle: with pedal at bottom of stroke, your leg should be about 90% of full extension. Keep seat parallel with the ground, with your kneecap above the ball of your foot.
Handlebars: you want your elbows slightly bent to absorb road shocks. Adjust stem so you can reach the brakes easily, without more than slight pressure on your hands.
Streamlined transportation is a must for your urban life, and you'll find no better choice than the Haanjo metro. The flat handlebar and endurance geometry set you up comfortably for pedaling across town, getting to work or cruising around for fun on the weekend. The 6061-t6 aluminum frame material ensures long term durability, and the fully butted and formed tubing construction saves weight without sacrificing strength. The urban disc steel fork delivers solid steering for navigating city streets, and the Tektro mechanical disc brakes and fatter tires deliver a level of performance to keep you safe from unexpected hazards.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bike does well for commuting. I love not having to mess with a second chainring shifter, the 1x9 set up is right up my alley.
I ride 6.5 miles to and from work, and this bike can handle any hill that I have yet to hit.
The disc brakes do very well.
This price point can't be beat.
Things that I want to change:
1. Thinner tires - My route is a bit smoother than this bike was made for, and the thick wheels that it comes with slow me down. They are great for the bumps though.
2. Drop bars - I like the relaxed geometry, but drop bars would be very helpful in cutting into the headwinds, and for hard pedaling. To each his own on that one, I suppose.
3. 42-44t Chainring - The bike comes with a 38t chainring, and it limits the 9 gears to a lower, moutain-bike suited range. I will probably put a 42t or 44t chainring on it, and I'll have to upgrade the chain guard as well.
4. Split seat - I would like to put a split seat on the bike to keep my valuables from going numb during my riding.
So hopefully Diamondback will come out with a similar version for a similar price that would lean a bit more into the road bike category (maybe having a 1x11 set up).
(UPDATE) About 500 miles on the bike now. Still performing flawlessly. Top gear peaks out for me at about 22 mph , on level ground. Could probably hit 25 with clip on style pedal/shoes and more exercise.