Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

on October 20, 2016
For a hard-tail bicycle with no shocks anywhere, this is a pretty good bike. The disc brakes need to be broken in properly in order to avoid "the shakes". My front disc brake would shudder and rattle like crazy until I broke the pads in good with some good hard stops. Derailleurs on these types of bikes can be tricky, so I took mine to a local bike shop to be assembled and tuned properly. It was well worth it. Personally, I think that this bike is worthless for off-roading. The ride is too harsh with no shocks. I know it says hybrid, but this is really a souped up road bike that poses and looks like a hybrid. The stock seat that comes with the bike is like sitting on a brick. The first thing most people are going to do is go hunting for a new saddle, so be prepared to add 20 to 50 smackers plus shipping to the cost of the bike for a new seat. Don't be afraid to put a big fluffy cruiser saddle on this bad boy. Other than that, the bike is beautiful. It's like a work of art. There are pre-drilled and tapped holes and bolts to install water bottle holders on the frame in two places. Holes for a rear fender or rack are also there as a plus. The bike is really quiet, and the Shimano shifters and Altus Derailleurs are pretty awesome. Turns are tight, and the 27.5" tires deliver nice acceleration with little effort in higher gears. Overall, if you are looking to do some commuting or cruising around on paved trails and city streets, then this bike will probably fit that need very well, but if you like hitting the trails and rougher terrain, then go for a good mountain bike with some shocks on it.

Update: It's been a couple of months now, and 100 plus miles later, the bike has held up pretty good. The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that you cannot raise the handlebars up any higher. The two shims that come with it are all you can get for height without getting more shims and replacing the shaft with a longer one. On long rides, I find myself wishing that I had at least another two to three inches of height. The ride is also pretty harsh. I keep the tires at 65 PSI, and you can still feel every single bump and deformation in your path. If there is a divot in the sidewalk or road, you had better stand up on the pedals and pull the front tire up, or you are going to end up with a bicycle seat buried up in places it shouldn't be, and your arms are going to get a really nasty jolt. I'm afraid that if I don't, then I will get a snake bite on the tube or damage the wheel. Even with these little issues, the bike is still awesome, and I would buy it again anyways.
on December 4, 2016
I have been riding this bike for almost a year now.when i received it, I assembled it in about an hour. i then had to adjust the gears and the fit for me. overall, I am happy with the bike. its light weight and has good balance and looks super!!

my only complaints are .....number one : the handle bars wont raise up a little higher. after an extended ride i can feel it in my arms . if if i could raise the handle bars it would greatly reduce fatigue on longer rides.

my second complaint, which was partially solved with a different saddle,is you will feel every crack and bump you hit and need to lift off the saddle .

overall, i am satisfied and would buy this bike again.
on March 31, 2017
I LOVE THIS BIKE! I purchased this bike a week ago, with the FREE assembly they offer! I got it shipped directly to the bike store, and picked it up two days later! It was professionally assembled. I have nothing but good things to say about this bike! I have been riding all kinds of bikes for years. This bike is as good as it gets for the money. Its a hybrid but more of a road bike dominant. However it still handled pretty well off road. When its all said and done this bike gets the job done and its in first place for the money!
on June 29, 2017
I purchased one of these recently to replace an older Schwinn I had for years. The bike is solid, very light, shifts well, the disc breaks are great and overall very good purchase. I would recommend that if you are not used to assembling or fixing bicycles that you also purchase the assembly option. Contrary to other posts, while the bike does come partially assembled,my assessment is that it still needs a lot of tweaking to be fully functional the way it should be. The brakes were not assembled properly, the derailer needed adjustment, and some of the cables were loosely routed which can all affect the overall bike performance. Also, it states in the assembly manual that tools were included but there were none in the box that was shipped to me. Overall it is now working great and anyone looking for a mid-level bike will enjoy the ride.
on July 20, 2017
The bike is great. Smooth riding gears and really like disc brakes, much better than the old pads. Fits nicely , easy to shift with little effort to ride.
on June 27, 2017
Outstanding bike for the price! Easy to put together and tune yourself. Love this quality piece of commuting power!
on June 18, 2017
I got this bike about a month ago. It comes almost completely assembled, the tires need to be inflated and the handlebars and seat and pedal put on. It comes with all the tools necessary. That's it! It shifts easy and is very lightweight. The front and back wheel come off easily without having to use tools. Everything is adjusted when it comes in the box, all I've done so far is adjust the handlebar height. It does not come with a kickstand and the seat has something to be desired. It is so light it flies on trails! It's a great starter bike for me so that I can customize it. Oh and it is basically a city bike, that can be used for light trails. I have rocky trails near my house and it was too much for the tires. May eventually get new tires so that I can switch them when needed. Overall it is a lightweight and quality bike at a budget price. It is good for customization.
on July 13, 2016
Very good value
on November 5, 2016
If I had to do it again, I would have gone to a local bike shop. I ordered it 2" too big. Too late to return, once assembled. Love the bike brand though!
on May 26, 2016
Great bike... Very lightweight.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.