BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2016
I have been riding this bike for almost a year now.when i received it, I assembled it in about an hour. i then had to adjust the gears and the fit for me. overall, I am happy with the bike. its light weight and has good balance and looks super!!

my only complaints are .....number one : the handle bars wont raise up a little higher. after an extended ride i can feel it in my arms . if if i could raise the handle bars it would greatly reduce fatigue on longer rides.

my second complaint, which was partially solved with a different saddle,is you will feel every crack and bump you hit and need to lift off the saddle .

overall, i am satisfied and would buy this bike again.
on August 3, 2017
I am delighted with this bike after several weeks of ownership. I have put about 85 miles on the bike so far and am very pleased with the operation of the disc brakes and derailers. Was able to make some adjustments to the front derailer when the chain was slipping off; no more issues. The only "surprise" on this bike was the presta air valves. Wasn't able to use my air compressor to fill the tires but quickly solved the problem with a very inexpensive adapter from my local sporting goods store.

Looking forward to enjoying many miles on this bike. Very pleased at this point.
on July 20, 2017
The bike is great. Smooth riding gears and really like disc brakes, much better than the old pads. Fits nicely , easy to shift with little effort to ride.
on June 27, 2017
Outstanding bike for the price! Easy to put together and tune yourself. Love this quality piece of commuting power!
on August 29, 2017
Outstanding bike for cruising around an RV park or on moderate trails. Light weight but well built. Smooth shifting and great brakes.
on October 6, 2017
Great bike. I wish I had more color choices.
on September 30, 2017
Awesome bike, Excellent quality and craftsmanship. Had two tiny scratches on the frame but was given a 40$ refund. More than happy.
on September 15, 2017
Rear brake is fine, front brake has some stutter or brake bounce. Adjustments at the cable and calipers not changing the stutter.
on July 25, 2017
I sent it to our local bicycle store to assemble it. It works well.
on October 20, 2016
For a hard-tail bicycle with no shocks anywhere, this is a pretty good bike. The disc brakes need to be broken in properly in order to avoid "the shakes". My front disc brake would shudder and rattle like crazy until I broke the pads in good with some good hard stops. Derailleurs on these types of bikes can be tricky, so I took mine to a local bike shop to be assembled and tuned properly. It was well worth it. Personally, I think that this bike is worthless for off-roading. The ride is too harsh with no shocks. I know it says hybrid, but this is really a souped up road bike that poses and looks like a hybrid. The stock seat that comes with the bike is like sitting on a brick. The first thing most people are going to do is go hunting for a new saddle, so be prepared to add 20 to 50 smackers plus shipping to the cost of the bike for a new seat. Don't be afraid to put a big fluffy cruiser saddle on this bad boy. Other than that, the bike is beautiful. It's like a work of art. There are pre-drilled and tapped holes and bolts to install water bottle holders on the frame in two places. Holes for a rear fender or rack are also there as a plus. The bike is really quiet, and the Shimano shifters and Altus Derailleurs are pretty awesome. Turns are tight, and the 27.5" tires deliver nice acceleration with little effort in higher gears. Overall, if you are looking to do some commuting or cruising around on paved trails and city streets, then this bike will probably fit that need very well, but if you like hitting the trails and rougher terrain, then go for a good mountain bike with some shocks on it.

Update: It's been a couple of months now, and 100 plus miles later, the bike has held up pretty good. The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that you cannot raise the handlebars up any higher. The two shims that come with it are all you can get for height without getting more shims and replacing the shaft with a longer one. On long rides, I find myself wishing that I had at least another two to three inches of height. The ride is also pretty harsh. I keep the tires at 65 PSI, and you can still feel every single bump and deformation in your path. If there is a divot in the sidewalk or road, you had better stand up on the pedals and pull the front tire up, or you are going to end up with a bicycle seat buried up in places it shouldn't be, and your arms are going to get a really nasty jolt. I'm afraid that if I don't, then I will get a snake bite on the tube or damage the wheel. Even with these little issues, the bike is still awesome, and I would buy it again anyways.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.