- Shipping Weight: 43.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0119OTBH8
- Item model number: 02/16/3131
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,209 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Diamondback Bicycles Kalamar Complete Hybrid Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product is eligible for FREE
- Assembly of 1 bike
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the FREE service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hi-Ten steel frame w/ sport hybrid geometry provides more upright, comfortable fit & excellent durability
- Suspension fork and seat post for additional cushioning
- Frame and fork eyelets easily allow mounting of rack and fenders
- Shimano 7-speed rear derailleur and 3-speed front derailleur give you 21 gears to choose from
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Bike Type||Road Sport Touring|
|Frame Material Type||Steel|
|Maximum Height||70 inches|
|Minimum Height||67 inches|
|Number Of Speeds||21|
|Package Height||8 x 28 x 54.49 inches|
|Shipping Weight||43.8 pounds|
|Standover Height||29 inches|
|Wheel Size||700 centimeters|
Ever wonder why a great value sometimes means a great deal of discomfort on a bike because corners were cut? The Diamondback Kalamar does not follow this recipe for value and instead delivers a tremendous amount of comfort features for every kind of neighborhood or local park ride. Riding a bike should be fun and nothing gets in the way more than a bike that was poorly conceived. You'll find no such bike at Performance Bicycle and we're proud to present the Kalamar as a thoroughly deliberated design with only the rider's experience in mind. <p>The Kalamar centers on a steel frame with a sport fit. Steel is a great material for bikes because it's imbued with natural vibration dampening properties. The more a material dampens, the less your body feels the road beneath as you ride. Next, the Kalamar features a suspension fork and seat post to further take the sting out of the common unevenness in the pavement. Finally, comfortable rubber grips and a big, soft saddle make things easy on your hands and rear. </p> <p>Understanding the drivetrain of a bike can take some time. What shouldn't take time is for you to shift into a gear that's comfortable to spin with your legs. Shimano twist shifters are incredibly easy to use and move your bike chain into a gear that's appropriate for both the grade of the road and energy of your body. A set of alloy wheels with extra wide, smooth tread tires will keep you pedaling on your way with as much effort as you care to give. After all, riding a bike is about slowing life down, not speeding it up, so sit back and relax, and let the Diamondback Kalamar handle the rest. </p>
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Sorry to hear about your assembly issues. First, the bag of parts is not necessary, these are 2 spare cable ends for the brakes or derailleurs. The rubber grommet goes in the stem top screw so that water/sweat does not collect. Please consider calling our support team at 1-800-251-8435, or online chat at diamondback.com as we would love to help you further with any other issues. We also have excellent videos on assembly and maintenance https://www.diamondback.com/assembly if you prefer to watch.
Thanks and Ride on!
Sorry to hear about your assembly issues. I know you've returned the bike, but if you do purchase our bikes, please consider calling our support team at 1-800-251-8435, or online chat at diamondback.com as we would love to help you out. We also have excellent videos on assembly and maintenance https://www.diamondback.com/assembly. Hopefully you'll consider our bikes in the future- Ride on!