Consider these available items
Diamondback Bicycles Overdrive Hardtail Mountain Bike with 27.5" Wheels, 18"/Medium, Red
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.
|Wheel size||27.5 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hand built 6061-T6 aluminum alloy hardtail frame is Classic mountain biking
- Custom formed and butted tubing combines lightweight and stiffness
- 27.5 inch wheels roll well over obstacles and offer Quick handling
- SR Sun tour XCT fork delivers 80mm of suspension travel
- 3 gears in the front and 8 gear in the back give you a combined 24 speeds to choose from
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Overdrive 27.5” butted 6061-T6 aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCT 27 coil spring fork with 80mm travel
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes
- Shimano drivetrain
Precise and efficient hardtail
Can you still get a quality mountain bike without emptying your pockets? The Overdrive is an aluminum hardtail that answers a resounding 'yes!' Our classic returns this year with 27.5” wheels, 24 speeds, a plush four-inch Suntour suspension fork, and powerful disc brakes. Big knobby tires grip every root and rock, keeping you confident and in control as you explore the trail. Whether you're a diehard hardtail aficionado or looking for a solid starter mountain bike, the Overdrive doesn't disappoint.
Overdrive 27.5 Features
SR Suntour XCT 27 Coil Spring fork with 80mm travel. Soaks up bumpy terrain for more control and less fatigue.
Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain with Suntour XCT cranks. A wide range of gears keeps you cranking up the hills and hammering down the other side.
Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes w/ 160mm rotors. Reliable stopping power for confident handling in any terrain.
Hand built and shipped ride ready in a few easy steps. Diamondback ReadyRide bikes eliminate the usual hassle of tedious at-home bike assembly, an often-ignored process that can take hours. Our program allows you to spend less time assembling your new bike and more time riding it. ReadyRide bikes are hand-built and shipped straight to you. All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seat, and pedals. Yes, the brakes are dialed in and the gears are adjusted: just pump up the tires and go.
Warranty / Customer Service
Diamondback stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. When problems do arise our primary goal is to get you safely back on your bike. Please visit our website with any questions on the use and maintenance of your Diamondback. Our dedicated customer experience team is eager to help with online live chat and an extensive video library. Give us a shout, we got your back!
Can you still get a quality mountain bike without emptying your pockets the overdrive is an aluminum hardtail that answers a resounding "yes!" our classic returns this year with 27.5" wheels, 24 speeds, a plush four inch sun tour suspension fork, and powerful disc brakes. Big knobby tires grip every root and rock, keeping you confident and in control as you explore the trail. Whether you're a diehard hardtail aficionado or looking for a solid starter mountain bike, the overdrive doesn't disappoint.
- Package Dimensions : 60 x 31.5 x 9 inches; 32.19 Pounds
- Item model number : 02-0910501
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : June 23, 2016
- Manufacturer : Diamondback Bikes
- ASIN : B01HG3PD2S
Best Sellers Rank:
#278,956 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #189 in Mountain Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bike is awesome. Great quality! You feel invincible riding it. You have to get used to pressing the gear levers all the way for a proper a smooth shift. I recommend getting it and hope that you never have to call Diamondback - the phone number they print is wrong so you will have to google it to get the right number
A few notes:
- Assembly was easy enough.
- The stock seat is terrible.
- Chain slap is a real thing on this bike. Order a neoprene guard and a guide.
- The tires have good grip for New England terrain, but I suspect they'll wear out quickly.
- Brakes are loud
- Front derailleur needs a professional adjustment. You have to beg it to shift on the move.
- It's an XC hardtail that wants to go downhill if you let it.
- I immediately upgraded the pedals and handlebar. The fork will be replaced soon.
- Overall a good value and fun bike to rip around on.
Top reviews from other countries
The seat is not very comfortable though so I will probably get a new one