Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on February 28, 2016
Love, love this bike. Perfect for me. After trying over 50 other bikes at least, in every kind of store I could, from big chains to small bike shops. I found this great bike for myself on amazon. The price was so much more reasonable than anywhere else I had been for what I needed to be comfortable and a perfect fit. It's a pleasure to ride which makes me ride often.
on May 2, 2016
I really love this bike. I was looking all over for a new bike that was worth the price. I am 46 and the bike I had was difficult to change the gears and it was heavy, which made riding it difficult on hills, not to mention lifting it on and off my bike carrier. I wanted something light weight and uncomplicated. This bike is light weight, the gears are soooo easy to change and it is comfortable. Easy on and off.
on January 25, 2016
This bike is soooooo nice! It's well built, it looks awesome, rides smooth, shifts smooth, has quality components, the seat is comfortable, and the seat, and front and back wheels are quick release! The tires are a cross between mountain bike tires and road tires so they are very versatile. Very nice bike and I am so happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this bike to anyone. Oh, also, you sit more upright which is not hard on the back at all, and the grips are nice and cushy on your hands.
on May 24, 2017
Great bike! Diamondback is a quality product and this ladies bike is no exception. We bought the men's version last year (seen in photo) and have been very pleased with the quality and performance. The seat and handlebars adjust so you can get the right fit for about anyone. We live where we can ride down state park trails and I have not had any trouble going down the dirt and gravel paths. Shifting is smooth (as long as you shift before putting any weight into it), and assembly was done in under 30 minutes.
review image review image
on May 15, 2017
The only reason I'm giving this bike 4 stars instead of 5 is because I would have been willing to pay more for more features like a water bottle holder, kick stand, rear rack, etc. Otherwise, this bike is amazing. I got it today and I put it together myself (that's saying something, usually my husband puts everything together) in less than an hour. The gears are already adjusted at the factory and the brakes are easily assembled. Basically I just put the pedals on, handlebars on, front tire on, then connected the brakes and filled the tires before riding off. SO EASY. I truly feel that it doesn't need a bike shop tune up, it rides like a dream. The gears shift so easily, it is so nice and easy to pedal, I am in love.

I will update this review after some time has passed and I have some miles under my belt.
on July 10, 2016
I received this bike yesterday which made me very happy. I was so excited because it was Saturday and my husband was off work so he could put it
together. It only took him about an hour at tops. So later that evening after dinner went for a bike ride. This has the best seat I every sat on a bike before. The seat has like this shock absorb thing that works perfect. The seat is wider then normal for us women that have a bigger booty makes it
a lot nicer and comfortable ride. This a great price for this bike. Everywhere else I looked wanted anywhere to 100 to 200 more then this price and
Is exactly like the ones in the top bike shops. Love the color.
on December 6, 2016
This is a very nice quality bicycle for the price. Very comfortable and rides well. I had a professional bike guy put mine together, who adjusted everything and tested all the gears and lines out for me. I think this was a very good purchase. I had been wanting a bike for a long time as I no longer ride my road bike. For those wondering about the size, I am 5'4" and the small is almost too big for me. The size that is online is quite accurate.
on October 7, 2016
This is smooth riding for a fraction of what a high end bike costs. We had a professional shop put it together for about $60, well worth it.
The bike shifts nicely. It is comfortable on rocky pavement. The seat is a lot better than most that I have tried. Definitely enjoying my bike!
on July 29, 2016
My wife really likes this bike. It seems to be very well made, is not too heavy and she can sit upright with no back strain. Seat is very comfortable too. It was way cheaper here than in local stores.
on August 28, 2016
When I received this bike the back brake was not included. In riding it I enjoyed the ride of the bike although I am 5'4" and it seemed a little high. The seat is comfortable and the handlebars are comfortable and easy to adjust. Overall the tires are nice qualitY.