- Item Weight: 35.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 39.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0041RW362
- Item model number: 02-11-1543
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,090,686 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Diamondback Grind Bmx Bike (Grey, 20-Inch)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hi-Ten Remington Steel Frame & Fork with dual cable routing
- LeeChi side-pull front brake and LeeChi rear U-brake with SST DC Amplifier
- SST ORYG detangler
- 48 spoke 20-Inch wheel with alloy rim
- Diamondback signature Darin Reed signature plastic seat
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ultimate freestyle machine is born and it's ready to gringd any park, street, or thing thrown in its way. With tubular cro mo 3 piece cranks, 48H rims, Tektro 97 brakes and an SST ORYG Cable Detagler, the Grind is the full deal in an affordable package.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You can't use the spinning handlebar function unless you remove the front break setup that the bike comes pre-installed with. To take them off the handlebars, you have to remove the grip, which is a pain. After disassembling the front break system, just set up the rear break system and it's good. There are instructions, however these could have been more customized for this bike; they are for several models - you'll have to wade your way through to understand what you have to do for this bike.
2. The seat is ridiculous. If you are buying this bike, get a new seat. Just look for diamond back bike seats, there are plenty of nice ones on Amazon, reasonably priced. Not a big deal considering the bike is as affordable as it is. Worth more than you are paying.
3. See two, the pedals are plastic and cheap. The quality is definitely devoted to the frame and other parts of the bike. There's no kickstand, so guess what happens to the petals if your kid drops the bike? Yep. Get another set of petals. Like I said in #2, worth it and doesn't injure your pocket book much. Look for diamondback petals, they have black alloy ones that are cheap and look better than the stock ones. At the price of the bike, worth it. I ordered new petals and the seat at the same time as ordering the bike.
4. There are four wheel pegs. Awesome! Thought there would only be two based on the picture. Nope.
5. It comes with stickers already on it! :-( Most of them peel off okay except the orange ones on the top center bar. Had to use goo-off, a ton of dish soap and a rag to get the adhesive left behind from the stickers off, eventually did, but I hate that. They should let you decide if you want the stickers on or not. Anyway, just make sure you do not use anything abrasive when trying to remove the adhesive as it will affect the clear coat.
6. BMX thinks chain guards are dorky. Take it off (see pic), removal is VERY simple. If you are going for a BMX, take off the chain guard, otherwise buy something else, because the chain guard is unnecessary for this bike (single gear, low profile chain position - guard is a waste of plastic; my thoughts? BMX felt the same way and didn't waste their time on making "nice" ones). Really, though, you detract from the BMX style when you have chain guards... just sayin.
7. Lightweight! My daughter loves the style, the color, everything. It is a great bike, and for the price, you kinda have to get it. :-)
The light cons are seriously outweighed by the pros. The bike is worth it. 5 stars because you just can't do any better for the price.
The bike went together pretty easily, and did include a few of the tools needed to complete assembly. I used my own because I have them and like higher quality hand tools when working on a project. The instructions included were not specific to this bike, more of a glossing over for all the Diamondback products, and this might be a bit of a difficult build for someone not familiar with bicycle maintenance or parts.
Most importantly, my son loves his new bike, and that's what counted to me.