Diamondback Mission 26-Inch Wheeled 2 All Mountain Full Suspension Mountain Bike (Gloss Black, Small/15-Inch)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product is eligible for FREE
- Assembly of 1 bike
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the FREE service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Weapons grade aluminum Mission 6" travel all-mountain frame with Knuckle Box suspension platform
- Fox 32 Float RL 150mm travel fork and Float RP23 XV rear shock
- Truvative Fire-X Giga-X Pipe 2 speed crankset with all mountain guard
- Hayes Stroker Trail hydraulic disc brakes
- MX 260HD double wall disc rims with a quick release 15mm through axle and sealed bearing hubs
Customers also shopped for
|Frame Material Type||aluminum|
|Package Height||9.2 x 31 x 57 inches|
|Shipping Weight||46.4 pounds|
Tapered head tube. Knuckle Box suspension. 6" front and rear travel. Weapons grade aluminum frame. Fox float shock. Pro pedal platform. Hydrualic disc brakes. All these phrases are great, but don't really mean much until you put them together into one bike. Enter the Mission line. These all mountain rigs are light and nimble enough to climb up the trail, but rugged enough to get you back down. The Mission 2 - black and blue and too hot for you! Think not? Prove us wrong and take one these machines out for a ride. The custom-valved Fox RP23 XV rear shock is built to compliment the Knuckle Box's specific shock rate and leverage ratio, creating a smoother suspension performance and greater bottom-out-resistance resulting in a better ride. A Fox Float RL air fork with rebound adjust, lockout, and a 15mm through axle round out the suspension package on the Mission 2. Truvative FIRE X 2.2 AM 9-speed 24/36/all mountain guard crankset and SRAM X-9 9-speed rear derailleur make charging up (and down) the trail fluid. With an 8" front rotor and 7" rear rotor the Hayes Stroker Trail hydraulic disc brakes will work whenever your brain starts screaming - "slow down!" - but it is up to you to listen. Saddle up on this bad boy and get riding... The beginning of every great path starts with a Mission!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?