- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0157WN0SY
- Item model number: OVERDRIVE
- Average Customer Review: 93 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #23,062 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Diamondback Overdrive 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike, Black
|Price:||$422.67 - $586.96|
- General sizing: S=5'4"-5'7", M=5'7"-5'10", L=5'10"-6'1", XL=6'1"-6'4". If you have questions about sizing, feel free to contact us for more information.
- Complete bikes will be partially disassembled and sealed in a factory box for shipping. Bikes arrive approximately 85% assembled and will require installation of parts and adjustment of components. If you are not comfortable with bicycle assembly or adjustments, we recommend bringing the the bike to a capable bike shop to be built.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Diamondback Bicycles Overdrive 29er Complete READY RIDE Hardtail Mountain Bike
Maybe you’re new to this whole mountain biking thing, or maybe you just want to take a stab at trail riding on 29-inch wheels. Either way, the Overdrive will get you out having fun. The 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is a trusted frame material, and the custom formed and butted tubes create a structure that is uniquely strong and lightweight. The machined head tube lets you steer with precision and the forged rear dropouts with a replaceable derailleur hanger mean you don’t have to worry about something breaking. All that’s left to you is to get out and ride.
For varied trails, rolling terrain
More traction & speed!
- Larger diameter wheels roll over bigger holes
- Plenty of traction for climbs
- Precise control and feel
Classic Hardtail Efficiency
Ready to get out and explore!
- Hand built aluminum frame with formed tubes
- SR Suntour suspension fork
- Shimano 3x8 drivetrain
- Tektro disc brakes
What's your size?
Use the guide at left to choose the right size for you. We offer a range of sizes to best fit all riders, ensuring a posture that'll have you pedaling comfortably every time you get on your bike.
ReadyRide by Diamondback: Be riding sooner than ever before!
Hand built and shipped ride ready in a few easy steps. Diamondback ReadyRide bikes eliminate the usual hassle of tedious at-home bike assembly, an often-ignored process that can take hours. Our program allows you to spend less time assembling your new bike and more time riding it.
ReadyRide bikes are hand-built and shipped straight to you. All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seat, and pedals. Yes, the brakes are dialed in and the derailleurs are adjusted: just pump up the tires and go.
This classic hardtail is anything but ordinary.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love it. It's huge and fast as hell, and I love every second of it. That being said...
You're gonna have to get a new seat. The seat that comes with the bike is a torture device. Don't even try. Just buy a new seat along with the bike.
You're going to want to set it up for your body type too. I got the XL, and I feel like it's a good size for me. I'm 6'2", 200lbs, and once you adjust the seat, I was good to go.
Now, this isn't a top end, blasting down the Himalayas kinda kit. I try and ride six days a week...maybe an hour or so at a time...so I'm a mid-level type. I'm also 40 and don't wanna die. So take that into account.
If this bike has been in your cart for awhile, pull the trigger, I promise you won't be disappointed.
EDIT: Okay, I'm closing in on a thousand miles on this bike, and thought I did get a tune up at a local bike shop, I have noticed a few issues with a bit of bottom bracket wobbles. I think the frame and tires are fantastic, but you may want to upgrade the drive train after a bit.
I almost didn't buy this because I could not find a whole day to dedicate to waiting for a delivery. I took a chance and found delivery was way more flexible than they let on. I schedule delivery even though I knew there was only small chance someone would be home. Delivery guy called in the morning and we agreed to leave the bike on the porch. I feel safe about my neighborhood so worked out fine.
Overall the on-line purchase experience was fantastic.
Most recent customer reviews
First, its BIG!Read more