Diamondback Sorrento Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels), Silver, Small/16-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Diamondback 6061-T6 Aluminum MTB/Path frame with fender/rack mounts
- Trail XC 60mm Travel Suspension Fork
- Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 7-speed shifters
- Tektro alloy linear pull brakes
- 32 spoke 26" wheels with Weinmann double wall alloy rims
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Strong frame, can take a beating. I am 220 Lb and take dives with it, no problem.
2. Relatively light, have no problem carrying up two flights of stairs.
3. Gearing in sync, no issues in low speed shifts.
4. This is a really cool looking bike. (don't pretend you don't care! What ? you just throw anything on when going out?)
5. Easy assembly - follow videos online (and make sure not to mess with the gearing! No, you do not know how to tune, it comes pre-tuned).
1. Seat position in the 18' might be a bit too tight, a sharper angel would have been an improvement. solved it by pulling the seat away from the handle bar as much as possible.
2. Not the best breaks, but do the job. (cannot expect disk breaks for this price).
3. I personally prefer aluminum handle-bars, this seems to be steel.
4. heavy front suspension: Bike is a bit "front heavy" specially when driven by a heavy guys as myself. this causes a bit of a problem jumping over obstacles. again it is very subtle and probably not an issue for most.
5. Front suspension is a bit rough, tuned for speed, unlike downhill bikes. which is a pro when hitting the trail and a con when taking a dive.
If you are comparing this with an entry level Shwing or Mongoose, take this bike - no doubt, hands down. the Shwing and Mongooses in this price range are not nearly as good, I tried them all.
Rear suspension? unless you use the bike for downhill activity, Forget about it !!! it adds weight, slows you down by damping your pedaling and adds to the price of the bike. Off course if you have joint or back pain you have no choice.
Get a good pump which comes with a gauge.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bike is definitely not the bike that I ordered. Its the older year model than the one in the picture but Im not too picky about it. It was easy to put together. Read morePublished on January 16, 2012 by STACYW
I bought this bike from a local sporting good store. It was a great price and the guys in the store seemed to be pro's and set the bike up for me. Read morePublished on August 25, 2011 by EstTiger
I purchased this 2 weeks ago and rode it nonstop.. I bought it pre-assembled offline for a very good price! Its very light and a very solid bike. Read morePublished on July 4, 2011 by Emko
I purchased this at Dicks sporting goods and they spent about 20 minutes prepping it. (adjusting the gears and stuff) It runs perfect for me. Read morePublished on July 4, 2011 by emko
I have now had the Diamondback Sorrento Mountain Bike for 2 months and in that time, I have had to replace the plastic pedals as they disintegrated after 5 weeks of riding. Read morePublished on May 31, 2011 by Todd Alan