- Protect cables and hoses: 3.5" diameter
- Polyurethane construction for high load bearing capacity
- Abrasion, impact and weather resistant; modular interlocking design with multiple tunnel choices
- Diamond plate tread surface for increased traction; Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Lightweight, easy to transport, setup, breakdown and store; built-in hand holds double as attachment points for mounting brackets
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.00 shipping
+ $15.00 shipping
Sold by: Discount Ramps
Have one to sell?
Diamondback UHB3035T Polyurethane Modular Bridge System Tunnel for 3.5" Hose Lines, Yellow , 6.5" Length, 16" Width, 4.63" Height
|Price:||$184.69 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $184.69
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Checkers Industrial Safety Products|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||16 pounds|
Diamondback modular cable and hose bridge systems provide protection for valuable cable and hose lines while ensuring a method of safe passage for vehicles. They replace wooden and metal fabricated ramps. High density, all-weather urethane construction protects from damage by physical pressure and reduces cable and hose maintenance and replacement costs. Diamondback modular bridge systems can be used to protect lines up to 6 inch diameter. The lightweight, modular design of interlocking 16 inch wide sections provides multi-length flexibility. Diamondback cable and hose bridge systems are intended for temporary installations only. Ideal for fire departments and municipalities. Material: polyurethane (uv stabilized). Operating temperature: -40 degree F to 120 degree F (-40 degree C to 48 degree C). Measures 6.5" length by 16" width by 4.63" height. 3.5" Tunnel diameter. Weight: 17 lbs. Available in yellow color.
There are no customer reviews yet.