Diamondback Viper X Bmx Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product is eligible for FREE
- Assembly of 1 bike
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the FREE service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20-inch BMX bike with Hi-Ten steel frame and fork
- FSA 1-1/8-inch threadless headset; DB BMX padded seat
- DB Sound plastic platform pedals with chromo axles
- 36-spoke aluminum rims; Comp III-style tires
- Rush U-brake brakes with SST DC amplifier
- Hi-Ten Remington Steel Frame & Fork with Chromoly Seat Tube
- Rush alloy U-brakes w/SST DC Amplifier
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Viper X is the quitessential BMX bike. Loaded with simplicity and value, the Viper series dominates the scene with tough components at a value driven price. The Viper X steps it up a notch by offering an SST ORYG detangler for tricking it out on the street or in the park.
The quintessential BMX bike, the Diamondback Viper X dominates the scene with tough components at a value-driven price. The Viper X offers such features as a Hi-Ten steel frame and fork, an FSA 1-1/8-inch threadless headset, a rush alloy U-brake with an SST DC amplifier, DB Sound plastic platform pedals with chromoly axles, 36-spoke aluminum rims, and a DB BMX padded seat. Plus, the Viper X steps it up a notch by offering an SSY ORYG detangler, so you can trick it out on the street or in the park.
- Geometry: 74-degree head tube, 71-degree seat tube, 20.5-inch top tube, and 15.25-inch chain stay
- Frame: Hi-Ten steel with chromoly seat tube, dual lower cable routing with single cable option
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8-inch threadless
- Handlebar: Hi-Ten steel 2-piece, 26 inches wide by 7.75-inch rise
- Grips: DB icon with flange, nylon end plug
- Stem: 4-bolt alloy top load
- Brakes: Rush U-brake with SST DC amplifier, soft compound pads
- Brake levers: Rush 2-finger
- Cranks: 175mm chromoly 1-piece
- Sprocket: 44t steel
- BB: Loose ball
- Pedals: DB Sound plastic with chromo axles
- Rims: 36H aluminum, 30mm wide
- Hubs: 36H aluminum shell with 3/8-inch axle (front and rear)
- Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2 by 1/8
- Freewheel: 16t
- Tires: Comp III style 20 x 2.125 (front), 1.75 (rear)
- Spokes: 14g
- Seat: DB BMX padded
- Seatpost: 25.4mm steel micro adjust
- Detangler: SST ORYG
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?