Diamondgrip 40 Inch by 2.8 mm with Small Grip Unbreakable Gas Engine Pull Starter Recoil Replacement Cord Kit with Silver and Black Grip
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WORLD’S BEST STARTER HANDLE AND STARTER CORD - our diamondgrip & diamondcord are both unbreakable & guaranteed for life, and if our products break or fail you in any way, we will ship out a replacement you at no cost ( including free shipping ), period! - and that’s how we value our customers with the best customer service and hassle-free guarantee.
- The small diamondgrip will allow you to grip comfortably with 2 fingers and is suited for smaller 2 & 4 cycle engines and our large diamondgrip with allow you to grip comfortably with 4 fingers and it suited for larger 2 & 4 cycle engines, so please make sure you check the correct size you need before purchasing ( installation tip: adding a few drops of superglue to the knot will prevent the knot from coming undone - see installation instructions )
- 1500 lbs breaking strength, zero stretch, chemical, UV, corrosion, abrasion resistant and diamondcord is 58 times more durable than nylon pull cords!
- Incredible durability - diamondcord is proven to last for 1.4 million pulls until failure and was tested by the world’s leading high tenacity fibre experts, Tension Technology International
- Most importantly our lifetime guaranteed products will eliminate the downtime, inconvenience, monetary loss & frustrations associated with broken handles/cords, and will take any abuse you can throw at them!
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, the handle is just shaped and designed so ergonomically. Comfortable grip as well. I am now thinking what other items to replace with this cord, and save me a whole bunch of hassle in future repairs!