- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (September 8, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595238750
- ISBN-13: 978-0595238750
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,187,629 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Diary of an Exploding Judge: a novel Paperback – September 8, 2002
Discover Mystery Novels
Browse collections of mystery novels curated by expert booksellers on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
About the Author
M.A. Czarnecki is a civil rights and criminal defense attorney in the Durham, N.C. law firm of Charns & Charns. Other books by this author include Cloak and Gavel: FBI Wiretaps, Bugs, Informers and the Supreme Court (University of Illinois Press 1992).
Browse award-winning titles. See more