Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 20, 2017
This book seemed too young for me but my little nephews loved it. I heard it was funny and wanted to read it.
on November 9, 2017
My grandson is really into reading these.
on March 14, 2017
Grandson loved them
on October 9, 2010
I am a hardcore eBayer and i believe i can find everything cheaper than usual in eBay but this product proved me wrong.
it comes with excellent packaging and hardcover a complete 4 book of the series which i was dying to read. I would definitely
suggest this product to everyone who might have interested in it or looking for a book for their children or even themselves to read.
The story telling is perfect full of pictures with entertaining events.
on March 2, 2016
Bought this book for my niece (7), who wanted to start a "big girl series." She absolutely loves it. We went ahead and bought her the 2nd book, in the series, and are waiting on it to arrive! I highly recommend this book for kids. My niece says it is not only funny, but she likes the little "doodles" in the book too.
on July 15, 2008
I never know whether my son will like a book that I choose for him, or whether he would discard the book and return to his favorit addiction - his Nintendo DS. Diary of a Wimpy Kid arrived when I was at my office, and I gave him permission to open the Amazon package in that I knew what was inside. By the time I arrived home from my office, my son had not only begun reading the book, but he had actually finished the book!! His sitter stated that he pushed aside his video games and his Wii to read the book, cover to cover!!
Needless to say, I am thrilled with the book, my eight year old son enjoyed the story and the interation between the main character and his older brother. He had never read a book written as a "diary," and I was pleased with the way he adapted to the format. My son asked me whether there were more "Diary" books, so I also purchased the next book in the series. I highly recommend the book to anyone with a mature eight to 12 year old child in mind. (Is that an oxymoron?)
on December 20, 2016
gift
on February 4, 2015
My 7 year old loved the movies therefore was very exited to get all the books from this author. I like the book as it teaches kids how to deal with everyday things they face at this particular age and in school, however I didn't appreciate the selection of words which we try not to let our kids say. Words like STUPID. Totally unnecessary. But understand is a common thing to say to much part of the world. So it would give it 4 starts.
on September 21, 2016
Kids love these
on October 11, 2017
My daughter loved this set of books. Just as advertised!