Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Greg Heffley, the kid who made “wimpy” cool, is back in this sidesplitting sequel based on the second installment of the best-selling book series! Having rid himself of the Cheese Touch , Greg enters the next grade with his confidence and friendships intact, and an eye on the new girl in town, Holly Hills . But at home, Greg is still at war with his older brother, Rodrick, so their parents have handed down the toughest “punishment” imaginable – forcing the boys to spend quality time with each other.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
They laughed and laughed all the way through it..
No it was not exactly like the book, and my 11 year old daughter even pointed out the flaws, but none the less it was still a hit in my house.
With two kids fighting, and piratical joking each other it shows a lot of what sibling rivalry is really like..
It was even good for me and my husband, because it was very realistic in the things that parent have to go through when you have more than one child. Breaking up fights is normal in my home especially since I have three kids, but if your kids get along,
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Faith & Spirituality
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Action > General
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > All Fox Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Kids & Family > Family Features