DiatomaceousEarth DE10, 100% Organic Food Grade Diamateous Earth Powder - Safe For Children & Pets 10 LBS
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Diatomaceous earth you can trust - Our obsession to create the purest food Grade diatomaceous earth affects every aspect of our business, from the quality of the deposits we mine from, to the stainless Steel equipment that handles the De.
- The only official supplement - we are the only producers of food grade diatomaceous earth products that meet all requirements for health supplements in the USA
- 100% organic - all of our products are certified organic by the organic minerals review Institute
- Nature's most diverse product - diatomaceous earth is an amazing powder that can be used for a wide range of applications from health supplement to pet care. Take a look at some of our reviews for a more thorough list of benefits and use cases
- Wholly produced in the USA - our entire process from mining to filtering to packaging is all completed in the United States
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Diatomaceous Earth You Can Trust
You use diatomaceous earth around your home, in your garden and even on your pets. That's why we obsess so much about how we produce our diatomaceous earth. We only source our DE from the high quality mines here in the US, so that you can feel confident that you're getting the very best.
Where Does DE Come From?
Diatomaceous earth is made up of tiny fossilized diatoms (plankton) that have accumulated over millennia in fresh water lakes. These pure deposits are mined and ground into a fine powder that is naturally high in silica and other minerals. It is this chalky white powder that we call diatomaceous earth.
What is Diatomaceous Earth Used For?
Pure food grade diatomaceous earth can be used for a large number of different purposes. Here's a small selection of uses:
- A natural health supplement. Being high in silica, DE supports the growth of healthy hair, skin, nails and joints
- A stain remover. DE can absorb more than twice it's weight in liquid. It is effective at lifting stains on carpet and furniture as well as grease and oil spills on concrete floors.
- A cleaning booster and natural exfoliant. DE has a very porous structure, allowing it to add a gentle scrub to your cleaners or even skincare products
- A natural deodorizer. DE can be applied directly to your pets coat to limit odors. It also works well in the bottom of your trash can to keep unwanted smells at bay
- Preserve dry food storage. DE can be mixed in with any dry food storage including grains, flour, legumes, rice, and corn. Because DE absorbs liquids, it will help keep your food dry and uncontaminated
At 10 pounds, it's easy to transport yet big enough for large projects. This recycled paper bag can be easily opened and then folded shut to keep your DE pure.
No Additives - Food Grade DE
Our DE is sourced from one of the cleanest freshwater food grade mines and screened for impurities to produce consistently pure diatomaceous earth.
Packaged with stainless steel equipment to prevent any contaminants from entering your DE during the manufacturing process.
Registered for Organic Use
Independently certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing.
Date of Issue: 6/19/14
Expiration Date: 9/01/19
OMRI Code: DIE-4971
|2 Liter Food Grade DE Shaker Bottle||2 lb Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth||5 lb Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth||10 lb Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth||25 lb Bulk Bag Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth|
|Pure Food Grade DE||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Safe For Use Around Kids and Pets||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Size Recommended For||Small applications around the home||Daily supplement use or very small projects around the home||Treating an apartment or small home under 1000 sq ft||Indoor and outdoor use in most family homes||Larger jobs involving livestock or large gardens|
Diatomaceous earth (DE) is essential for anyone looking for natural remedies in their home, yard, garden or homestead. This amazing product is made of tiny, fossilized diatoms (plankton) that accumulated over millennia in fresh water lakes. When mined and left untreated, this fine powder can be used in hundreds of different ways. At 10 pounds, it's easy to transport yet big enough for large projects making it our most popular size.