3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Dibea 600W Lightweight Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 2 in 1 Bagless Hard Floor Pet Hair Vacuum with Cyclone HEPA Filtration & Crevice Tool-SC4588
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 600W 2 in 1 stick vacuum cleaner with 15kpa powerful suction, provides efficient vacuuming on marble, tile and hardwood floors. Picks up all kinds of crumbs, pet hair, dust and even cat litter
- Removable 1.0L large dirt cup, easy to empty and disassembled for cleaning. Clean in one pass with a 19.7ft quick release power cord and a crevice tool
- Advanced cyclone HEPA filtration system, effectively spins dust away from motor and keeps the powerful suction, reduces allergy and bacteria, ideal for home with pets and children
- 4.6lb ultra lightweight vacuum cleaner with non-slip handle. Flexible swivel steering allows for easy cleaning around and under furniture. Equipped LED front light helps to clean at dark unseen areas
- Notice: Slide the suction adjustment button when vacuuming on carpets to avoid hard movement. 12-month warranty for quality-related issues
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dibea SC4588 600W 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Dibea SC4588 provides a high-powered vacuuming with 600W, 15Kpa powerful suction. 19.7ft long cord allows cleaning of an entire bedroom, living room or kitchen. It only weighs 4.6 pounds and is easy to maneuvers around or under furniture thanks to its flexible swivel steering
Model: Dibea SC4588
Net weight: 4.6lb
Rated Power: 600W
Current: 5 Amps
Cord length: 19.7ft
Dirt cup capacity: 1.0L
Dibea SC4588 corded stick vacuum cleaner is designed to clean most of the floor types, including thin carpets, hardwood floor, tile floor, vinyl and ceramic floors. With its powerful suction, food debris, pet hair and even cat litter can be picked up easily. Won't get stuck by pet hair with no-brushroll design.
2 in 1 versatile hand vac
Detach the tube and vacuuming head, Dibea SC4588 can be converted to a lightweight hand vac easily. The Removable handheld vacuum is great to tackle small messes and tight spaces.
For better using on carpets, please open the suction adjustment button on the cleaning head. When vacuuming on hardwood or bare floors, the slide button be be closed to keep its max suction.
Mess free empty
The 1.0L large capacity dirt cup is easy to remove and disassemble for cleaning.
Easy to store
Dibea SC4588 can stand up alone, and can slip into closet spaces, saving more space without making holes in the wall.
Compare with similar items
Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20000RED
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless Corded Cyclonic Lightweight Stick Vacuum SH20030
Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner by BESTEK - Upright and Handheld 2-in-1 with HEPA Filtration
Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Handheld Vacuum Corded, NES210
Dirt Devil Power Air Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum for Hard Floors SD20505
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Dibea Robotics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BESTEK.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||18.5 x 39.5 x 6.69 in||3.3 x 6.13 x 21.88 in||8 x 10.63 x 25 in||10 x 43.3 x 5.4 in||10 x 6 x 44 in||8 x 8.7 x 17.5 in|
|Item Weight||4.63 lbs||3.8 lbs||9.55 lbs||3.7 lbs||3.97 lbs||6.67 lbs|
|Additional Features||Bagless, Corded, Pet Tools, Vacuums, Cyclonic||On-board Crevice Tool||Edge Cleaning Bristles||Lightweight, HEPA Filtration, Bagless, Swivel steering, Easy Maintenance||corded||Bagless, Lightweight|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is light and legit, it is compact and powerful to suck all the debris and dirt at my floor.
It is super easy to assmble, the construction is solid,
The suction is strong enough for me to clean and floor and carpet
Need vacuum with motorized carpet head to pick up long white hair from my 2 Great Pyrenees dogs. The suction is exceptional on this vacuum, best of any brand I have ever used, from cheap to expensive. It DOES NOT throw anything out the back onto my feet from carpet or bare floor as every previous vacuum has, very important. It does suck up throw rugs, so I have to stand on them as I vacuum. All my floors are hardwood with a few large carpets. The only issue that I have with it so far is the amount of dog hair that stays on the roller brush. When I used it at the highest level, which sucked up an enormous amount of dirt, the roller was jam packed with hair. It didn't seem to affect its performance, but I did stop to clear the brushes frequently. When I used it at the first level not as much hair stuck to the brushes. However at this level it took many more passes over the carpet to get all the hair. The cup is small, but I knew that when I purchased it. Each time I emptied the cup there was not much dog hair in it, but it was full of dirt.
It is lightweight and self propelled and I have to hold it tight to keep it from racing across the floor. This is not a bad thing since I have been struggling with a heavy non self propelled Bissell Smart Clean upright for the past few years, which I thought did a great job, but this ONE is way better WITH MUCH LOWER PRICE
If anyone has a solution for the hair sticking on the brushes, I would appreciate hearing from you.
During my test video, I only push this back and forth a few times and you can see the amount of dust it’s already got in the vacuum, you can also see the cyclone it creates inside the see-through chamber.
The negative thing about this vacuum is the assembly makes it feel somewhat cheap but it’s really not! The power button is on the bottom if you using the handle you’ll have to reach down to turn on and off. Another thought is this is very powerful so it’s also very loud! But after all that negative I would still recommend this vacuum just because it works flawlessly.
- Great suction; picks up dog hair well. We also have small children who track in all sorts of dirt and grass which are no problem for this little vacuum.
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Long cord so you don't have to unplug as often
- Smooth motion and can fit into smaller spaces
- Stands up on its own so easy to store in a utility closet/pantry
- Does not scratch hardwood floors
- My biggest complaint is how cumbersome it is to empty the canister. The majority of other reviewers said it is easy, however, I find it a pain to have to remove the vacuum head AND handle before you can properly empty the canister. I was able to empty my last stick vacuum without having to disassemble anything. With this one you have to fight to break the vacuum down into 3 pieces and then deal with having to put it together again. For this reason alone I regret my purchase.
- It's LOUD! So loud, in fact, my husband questions if it will harm my hearing. And no, we are not old.
Bottom line: this vacuum gets the job done and doesn't scratch wood floors, but is super loud and is a pain to empty. I would not purchase again.
Most recent customer reviews
On the minus side, it’s appropriate for vacumning the cabin of a boat, possibly a dorm room.Read more
My old vacuum cleaner needs a lot of extra attention.Read more