- Series: Cappelens Kart (Book 10)
- Hardcover: 628 pages
- Publisher: Gredos Editorial S.A.; Revised, Updated edition (June 30, 2005)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 8424913329
- ISBN-13: 978-8424913328
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,116,380 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Breve Diccionario Etimologico De La Lengua Castellana/ Brief Etymological Dictionary of the Spanish Language (Cappelens Kart) (Spanish Edition) (Spanish) Revised, Updated Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?