- Series: Modern Plays Series
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Oberon Books (September 15, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1840020660
- ISBN-13: 978-1840020663
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,506,204 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dickens in America Paperback – September 15, 1999
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Nigel Gearing's stage plays include 'Snap', 'Berlin Days Hollywood Nights', 'The Queen of Spades' and 'High Wire'. His translations and adaptations include Moliere's 'Don Juan', Jorge Diaz's 'My Song is Free', Michael Azama's 'Crossfire', Catherine Anne's 'Agnes and an adaptation of Orwell's 'Down and Out in London and Paris'.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|