|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $41.58 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Knee-length short in wrinkle-resistant fabric with Dickies logo on left leg and side pocket
- Side-seam pockets and welted pockets at back
- Extra welt pocket on leg
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is the relaxed fit version of Dickies widely popular 13 inch inseam work short.
Relaxed fit version of Dickies widely popular 13 inch inseam work short.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003MQLUT4
- Item model number: WR640
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have short legs, so I expected them to be slightly long on me, which they were. The length in the picture is probably fairly accurate for the average man's leg. Just watch out for the waist.
As for quality, I can't comment on that, since I wasn't actually able to wear them, on account of their waist size.
The only downside is that instead of a button to close them they have a small metal hook and bar closure. I always wear a belt with mine because the hook will sometimes come undone by itself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the quality. I where a 34 went with a 36 and they are still a bit snug around the waist. I can say there sizes run small.Published 14 hours ago by Ryan Brunelle
Be sure if you buy these shorts to buy them at least 2 sizes larger. I bought my usual size and I couldn't even button themPublished 2 days ago by Hockeyking55
These were alot smaller than the same pair in the same size I already own. Great quality but size up.Published 5 days ago by The Day House