Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on May 10, 2012
This is exactly the shirt I was looking for. Earlier, I ordered two others that turned out to be a different weave and they were OK, but they weren't what I was looking for. My original navy blended polo shirt was so old the label was faded so I had no 'name' for the shirt. But this is it. I really like the weave, the cut and the pocket. They are durable as my old shirt will attest. I will be ordering more of these and I might even get one or two in a color other than navy blue.
on July 6, 2013
Just enough room. Holds shape well. Sturdy construction. Hope to get a couple of years out of this product. Not as heavy as in past years but better than most on the market at this price.
on March 7, 2014
My hubby loves this T shirt alot. I am actually planning on buying a few more in different colours for him to wear to work.
Great fit and a very light and comfortable T shirt.
on March 11, 2013
I bought a medium, (I'm 40" across the chest) and it's like a tent. other than that, it's actually a nicely made shirt. Unfortunately i gave it away to my brother in law. My advice is to buy a size down from what the size guide says.
on February 27, 2014
I've worn these shirts to work for 30 years and like them greatly. The pocket is the biggest reason I wear them and these are the only polos I can find with a pocket.
on January 10, 2014
This version (year and model) has great fabric and fits exactly as advertised. For the price, its a great work shirt or casual shirt (Hope Dickies dont mess this up).
on November 5, 2013
Unless you have long legs, this will kinda look like a dress. It is on the long side and drapes almost below my crotch. Perhaps it is suitable for hip-hop style of wardrobe.
on May 14, 2013
Great product, great service, great price! This is the weight I really like in a polo shirt. I wear theses shirts for work shirts
on June 7, 2013
quality was great and just the right color ,size and fit. Shirt looks good on and holes its shape and does not fade
on March 16, 2014
I like the shirt size but it is wrabbling on the opening for the bottons.my husband likes having a pocket on the shirt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.