Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Men's 2 Pack High Bulk Acrylic Thermal Boot Crew Socks
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on February 1, 2016
Excellent boot socks because the acrylic dries quicker than cotton and is not as coarse to the skin, as pure wool.
Although described as "high bulk", it is actually medium bulk for people needing sufficient cushion and not too much
bulk. But I prefer a heavier bulk, as found in another brand several years ago, yet not currently available.
But this will do fine for the time being, considering the reasonable price.
on October 31, 2012
I've had these for a month now, and I've worn them with my steel toe boots at -10F. My feet were fine. I have a pair of Red Wing boots that fits a little loosely around the ankle, and wearing these socks seems to help that out.

An added unintentional test was that the water pipes in my trailer broke and I used my laundry and some towels to clean up the water. With these socks, I wrung them out and hung them in front of the heater. By morning, they were good to go.
on January 27, 2016
Really good value here. These socks are comfortable, not itchy, fairly tall so they're not down in my boots all the time, good fit, thick and warm. I haven't noticed any excessive sweating, yet anyway, so I think all in all they're in my top 5 for thermals. Plus I can't find a better price anywhere so I'm ordering another pair.
on May 14, 2016
Nice socks. Was looking for the traditional grey bulk sock with a colored top that has been sold over the years under many names such as Remington, Winchester, etc. and marketed for budgeting hunters. These are slightly better so far and feel just as comfortable, not too tight of a fit and not too expensive to wear around without the protection of a nice pair of boots like I would with higher end pair of wool socks.
on May 17, 2013
Good shape and fiiting, but due to the material, the feet sweating turn the sock wet rapidly, affecting the confort you fill at the begining, the warmth it provides, and the, sorry to mention it, the smelling when you take them off. So I'm still searching for suitable (for me) thermal socks.
on January 19, 2016
Love these socks. Thick, warm, well made. My intention was to use them for ski boots, which I think will work well. They are great to wear around the house, though, but might be too thick for regular shoes.
on January 24, 2016
Great Winter Socks. I wear these with my snow boots, and for the 1st winter EVER, my feet don't freeze. My job takes me outside more than 50% of the day, with these socks I am a much happier worker.
on December 28, 2015
These socks keep my feet warm, but they are way too big and keep slipping down. I wear men's shoe size 9 (US.) These would probably fit someone with shoe size 11 or 12 better.

They are pretty thick, so you might not be able to wear your regular shoes with them.
on December 12, 2014
These socks are quite warm and comfortable. Around the house, they're cushioned enough even for hardwood floors. Outdoors, they keep your feet warm in your boots and your calf is protected too. Bought 2 pairs last year and used them all season - and bought these again just as backup since the ones from last year are still in fine shape after a good bit of use.

Well worth it.
on February 27, 2015
My fiancee loves these as they keep him extremely warm at work outside. However, they make him sweat a lot, and it gets quite stinky, lol. But he still refuses to not use them. Also purchased some for a friend who works outside as well; he loves them too and has no sweating/smell problems. So it depends on the person I guess and the shoes you're wearing, but everyone agrees that they are very warm and comfortable.