Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jon Batiste STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2016
Good looking pants, but recommend you order one size larger, as these run pretty small.
on April 22, 2017
I ordered two size 12s, shorts, but one pair is very, very small. I think it may be mislabeled? Anyway, I'm stuck with it as my child tried to wear it. I'm not sure I'll order Dickie's again.
on May 12, 2015
Great deal on uniform shorts for my son. I ordered a size up based on other reviews and was glad. My son takes a 14 in Lands' End, but a 16 in these shorts. They are a slim fit, which works well for my son, and the length is nice and long (about an inch longer than the 14 from LE). Note that there is no waist adjustment inside the shorts. LE shorts are 100% cotton, these are 65% polyester/35% cotton, so I like the softness/feel of LE better, but my son hasn't mentioned any preference between the two brands. Without a sale or coupon, LE shorts are $27.00, so this is quite a savings.
on August 20, 2017
The material and the time it arrives is good. It is just too small
on September 3, 2013
I unfortunately listened to all the reviews that said Dickies shorts/pants ran 2 sizes too small. My son wears a 16 right now. So I ordered an 18 and a 20 to see which one would fit him best. Neither did! They would not let me exchange them for two 16's because it wasn't Amazon's fault; it was mine. So I had to return those (free of charge, thankfully), and re-order (thus paying more shipping) a pair of 16's. They fit him well, but most boys like their shorts on the longer side. These are not a longer cut, but hit just above the knee. Thankfully, he's still choosing to wear them. ( I also ordered 2 16 Dickies pants, but their waistlines are too big for him, when I thought they'd fit the same as the shorts. Rather disappointed. He's going to cinch in his belt and I hope he'll grown into them this year.)
on August 10, 2017
Good quality but huge on my kid and no adjustable waist
on September 12, 2017
Perfect fit, perfect shorts that go with his school uniform.
on April 29, 2015
Review of Dickies Big Boys' Flat Front Short - School Uniform, Dark Navy, 14 Regular. Contrary to Product Description, the shorts do not have an elastic waistband. I have another pair of Dickies in a smaller size that do. So very unpredictable what you will receive it appears. Shorts are useless without the waistband unless you want to put a belt on your child each time...not me.
on December 15, 2016
Perfect! Try as he might, my second grader can't murder these shorts the way he does the other brands.
on October 1, 2017
quality as you expect from Dickie's. Durable and don't need ironing
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.