Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 218 reviews
on June 20, 2016
I bought these for my son who is 6'5" and weighs 185 lbs. I bought the large-tall size. They shrunk about 2" in the wash, but were still long enough for him. The fabric is not quite as heavy as Dickie's shirts I've bought in years past, but is still superior to other tees out there. After the first washing, these shirts felt soft to the touch. As with all size large shirts, they're a little roomy for my skinny son in the midsection, but the length is very important for such a tall guy. I've ordered 4 of the 5 colors available, and we're pleased with them.
on March 7, 2017
Good shirt
on December 4, 2015
Love it! Will buy again! Thank you!
on January 1, 2016
Quality
on June 24, 2014
The shirts fit great and are very good quality. I would definitely buy them again. They are also a good length.
on April 12, 2017
Perfect
on April 8, 2014
I have been buying and wearing Russel Athletic shirts for decades, and was prepared to buy some more, the current stock was getting a bit thread bare. But in reading the reviews on Amazon I noticed people saying that Russel's weren't what they used to be, now they were smaller and very thin. I decided to try
the Dickie's brand and I am glad I did. They are well made, fit well, and are very affordable. I bought 2 to
try them out and after they arrived and I had a chance to wear one, bought 10 more.
on December 17, 2013
The sleeves on my shirt still had a production sticker on them.......a sticker with a capitol letter L, To me that probably means "large".....so this Tall sized shirt does not have Tall specific sleeves. They just sew on regular sleeves to a tall shirt body, thus when I lift up my arm, the sleeves ride up and feels like my pits are hanging out.

Also no stretch in the neckband.........first time I out it on, the neck is already stretching out and mis-shaped, all I did was pull it over my head. the neckband is clearly a size or two larger. the neckband does not have any elastic at all.

The sleeves are sewn on at an angle, that makes the shirt look better when your sleeves are at rest at your sides, but when you actually use your arms to reach for something, they ride up and bind at the top of your arm.

Material and construction seems really good, the overall torso and body length are also very good, and the shoulder room is perfect for my frame, but the pattern is wrong and the neckband is horrible.

Will try another version of the dickies shirt, perhaps the neckband problems area fluke or specific to the "with wicking" version.
on October 27, 2014
Every shirt I have tried to buy in a store in the past few years had a "metro" tailoring, so they are tight in the arms and shoulders, and tent-like in the abdomen. This is a T-shirt for a tall guy with broad shoulders. Most other shirts I have are a little short, so these are my go-to Tees from now on.

I'm not an Adonis, just a tall guy with a bit of middle-age spread. It's really insulting that most 2x"t" shirts are the same as a 2x, and I'm grateful that Dickies came through for a sturdy guy once again. They fit good, and feel good. No plumber's crack or revealed saggy midriff, so I can endorse them wholeheartedly.
on June 12, 2013
I like the Dickies brand, as it is a good brand of clothing for mechanic type workers. We have tried the Real Work Wear brand from Rural King which are about $8 each, but like this Dickies t-shirt better. I order the LT-Long Tall, and yes there will be shrinkage over time as one would expect from a cotton t-shirt but it is no more than experienced from other brands. For the price, I think these are the best value out there at $9.00 each from Amazon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.