|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $90.06 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Zip front and spread collar
- Long sleeves with button cuff
- Two front slit pockets and one pencil pocket on sleeve
- Dickies' Unlined Eisenhower jacket features adjustable tabs at the waistband and is resistant to wrinkles, stains and water.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies iconic "IKE" Eisenhower jacket in a durable 8 ounce vat dyed twill is industrial wash friendly. The IKE remains one of Dickies most popular selling jackets today for work or just cool casual styling
Dickies Unlined Eisenhower Jacket. 7 1/2 poly-cotton twill with no lining. Heavy-duty brass zipper front closure with Dickies logo label on left hem.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000N8S1UK
- Item model number: JT75
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Hope this review may help others!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits well. I am 6'1". Keeps me warm in the morning and cool In sun during the day.
Not insulated. Sears has an silted jacket for about $5 more. I will prolly get another..
If you're looking for that durable 8 ounce blue dyed twill jacket. This is the best Men's Big-Tall Unlined Eisenhower Jacket for you.Published 24 days ago by frankie04
Nice light weight jacket. Good workmanship, should provide many years of service. I had to add a second button to the cuffs to adjust it a bit smaller, but I can chalk that up to... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Happy Camper
A little snug around the waist (I was expecting some elasticity) but otherwise a fine jacket.Published 2 months ago by TJS
Jacket is great, just wish it was a little longer. The quilted one we have fit longer in sleeves and in waist. Overall good jacket and great price.Published 2 months ago by Bykermama
My husband loves his new jacket. Thank you for the excellent product!!Published 3 months ago by LILMAC61