Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Men's 2 Pack Wool Blend Boot Crew Socks
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on April 29, 2016
They are warm, yes. After a wash, they are not exactly conforming around my feet but they feel stretched and not very appealing when not wearing shoes. In shoes, a lot of cushioning and comfort. Visibly, look terrible and frumpy. I guess no one is buying these for the look but it's just that they don't look as fitted in real life as they do in the picture.
on November 17, 2015
These socks are very warm. My feet are always cold during the winter months and these have been doing a great of keeping them warm. They are well made and haven't had any holes. The only problem is that they like to slide down, but that really isn't a big issue for me.
on January 6, 2016
My husband seems to shred socks, which I suppose is one of the downsides of being a brick mason. All that sand and bits of brick and rocks destroy clothes, socks included. These socks keep his feet warm for work or hunting, and have held up well.
on September 19, 2013
I got these for my son, I got one pack of two in case he didn't care for them but he said they're very warm and comfortable so I got him some more. He works in a freezer for at least 8hr a night 5-6 nights a week so that's a great test for how good these socks are!
on February 25, 2013
Decent Socks, lose their stretch a bit after a few washings.
I use them w/ a silk sock liner to wick moisture which helps increase the warmth.
in the winter cold of Colorado Mountains or just shoveling snow these are good socks at very good prices.
on October 30, 2015
Did not get the socks I ordered but sock made of totally different materials. Amazon gave me a credit. The socks I actually got are not that great as they bunch up in the toe and don't stay up well on the calf and are not soft at all.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2013
These are nice socks and hold up well. I walk around wearing them all day on the carpets which tends to wear out other socks quickly and these have held up better. They are thick and comfortable on long trips and very stretchy which is nice also.
on February 9, 2016
Amazing socks. Wool is a great material for keeping feet dry and cool in summer as well as dry and warm in the winter.
These socks were slightly large for me (us 9.5), but it wasn't problematic.

For the price these are the highest quality and the easiest on your wallet.

This is the third pack I've purchased...

Overall I Love Them!
on February 16, 2016
Very fast shipping service. The product material blend description is incorrect, the actual blend on label is 62% Polyester - 18% Wool - 1% Nylon - 7% Acrylic - 2% Rubber - there is no cotton in this blend.
on March 10, 2014
I bought these socks for my husband, hoping they would add to the ones I found 2 years ago at a department store. He loved the socks except for one part. The top is made of ribbed nylon with stretch but does not have much give. The other socks look like these but have a top that is made from the same yarn/fabric. Elastic thread is in the top. The new ones are too tight to wear for long as they will constrict the leg. I had to clip the top part to be comfortable on his leg. Yes, the manufacturer wants the socks to stay up but you don't need such a tight cap on this. Make a softer cap for the sock and it will be more comfortable. Also, having a length that comes up closer to the knee would serve much better to keep the legs warm. For some reason, men's socks tend to be crew length or at the middle of the calf. Not everyone wants this - the socks will stay up better if they are longer and keep the leg warmer. Hope this review will bring changes to the design for men who want this sock for warmth as well as comfort.