|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.99 - $41.64 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Dickies traditional khaki has always had a green tint
- Elastic Back
- Extra pocket on leg
- Easy care
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies boys uniform pant has a double knee for more durability, no exterior logo
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006DA85VW
- Item model number: 85-062
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Since my son likes to imitate Calvin Johnson diving for a deep pass from Stafford with seconds to go setting up a clutch fake-spike TD by Matthew Stafford, the Old Navy pants developed holes in the knees rather quickly.
So I got these. Double knee. Take that imagination! Try and put some holes in these pants Mr. delusions of grandeur.
So far, they are holding up nicely.
My son has to wear a belt with them. He isn't a bean pole or a chunk, just your average 2nd grader. I don't mind though, because all superheros wear belts. Fact.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You can't go wrong if you need some tough pants! these are great! I love the clasp closure too because buttons can be a hassle for kids.Published 5 months ago by S. Scott
So far, so good. We destroyed Old Navy's uniform pants in record time, so the fact that these are still intact is a good sign. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer