|Fits as expected||
Dickies Boys' Original Fit Pant
|Price:||$14.99 - $38.10 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine wash warm with like colors. do not bleach, tumble dry warm. warm iron
- Flat front
- Slat pockets
- Welt back pockets
- A sleek flat front and flush welt back pockets provide a streamlined fit.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies original twill pant in boy's sizes, modeled after the legendary Dickies men's pant
Dickies original twill work pant now offered in boy's sizing
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004M5IMSG
- Item model number: QP874
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As always with Amazon.com, I'm left very excited. Not only did I get the size I needed, I got the great quality of Dickies brand, the great fit and look, and fast, 2-day shipping (FREE). I have to add that Amazon.com saved me about $5 per pair on these pants too. Even more if you count shipping.
I'd definitely recommend these pants as well as the Dickies brand. The legs are straight with a neat crease down the front. They're the wrinkle free fabric so they always look nice after washing and drying as well as right out of the package.
They were made very nicely, but I can't imagine him fitting into a 20 either.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pants are extremely stiff. I was not expecting this for kids pants. Sizing fit as expected.Published 3 months ago by TP
They fit just right. I thought they would be a little bigger based on other pants my son has the same size. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Cherie Haywood
These have survived a school year with my son in electrical shop at his technical high school and still look brand new. Good fit and quality.Published 12 months ago by Denise A