Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 613 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 641 reviews
on January 8, 2013
At 5'6" and 190 lb I normally wear a 16, but in this I wear a 12. Other than having to order 3 before I got the right size, I love this skirt. Very stretchy.
11 comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2015
Size 8 actual garment measurement, waist 34", thigh 41 with some stretch could go up to 41.5"?, length 18 3/4", if you are somewhat petite, it will be 1" or 2" above knee. Dark denim stone washed, more for casual dressing, just the right weight, not too stiff or heavy. I am a Boden/Talbot petite size 10, but size 8 of this skirt fits me perfectly.
on January 13, 2014
I am 5'3'' and 160 lbs and have an hour glass figure. I bought a size 12 and it fits perfect. If I got 10 it would have been too tight. I wear a size 12,13,14 with jeans (depends on how they're made).It's pretty form fitting on my body. If I went up to a 14 I feel it would have been falling down. I'm going to have to have it hemmed because it's too long for my liking. It comes to middle of my knees and I like mine a bit above my knees. Nicely made skirt! Glad I bought it!
on May 23, 2013
Love this skirt and would highly recommend it. It is well made, good length (not too short, but short) and it looks great. I an 5.6 usually wear a size 10-12 in skirts. I originally ordered the 10 and it was HUGE, Returned it for a 6, which fits perfectly. (Never have worn a 6 in my life and it fells nice to say I ordered a 6. However, it's the skirt that required a smaller size, not my butt).
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2013
I have been searching for a denim skirt for a long time and finally found one that I like. I am very tall, 5'11" with a 35" inseam, and everything I tried on was way too short and also not age appropriate for a 37 y/o mother. The length on this is not too long and not too short. It has enough stretch that it keeps its shape and didn't shrink when I washed it. I would recommend this skirt for those who are not looking to show a lot of leg, but still want something fun. Five stars!
on April 7, 2016
I have been looking everywhere for a nice quality jean skirt that was not too short. I am 5'7" and 130 lbs and normally wear size 2-6 depending on brand. I read reviews that skirt ran large, but thought id give it a try and get it taken in if it was too large. I ordered the smallest size, size 4, and I have to say it was unbelievably large! Seriously, it feels like a size 12. Once fastened, it fell straight to my ankles! That said however, it is a VERY nice quality skirt and exactly what I was looking for. So bummed it runs so large.
on March 17, 2014
This is my new all time fave go-to skirt! I got a size 12 which is butt-tight on me and that's how I like it. Im usually probably like a 14 but I ordered down based on reviews. Im glad I did cause I love the fit! I'm 35 so I wanted a short denim skirt but not like, Miley Cyrus short obvi. This is a perfect happy medium. I wear it right on my natural waist... If you want it longer order up and wear it low. Im 5'10". Material has a cool weathered look. Has perfect amount of slight stretch and nice slit in back. Dickies... Who woulda thunk?
on June 29, 2016
It's ok. Very good quality and beautiful denim. But a little more conservative than in the photo. Was unfortunately WAY too big. I am 5'3" and 119lb, bought a 6 but fits like a 10! And very little stretch in the waistband anyway. Couldn't return item as international returns are way too complicated...
on April 24, 2015
I am 5'3 and 128 lbs wear 6 , based on the reviews ordered 4 and it fits perfectly.
Thanks to all the people who have posted their reviews got the skirt I wanted and that too online,
on March 3, 2014
This skirt is freakishly oversized. I could probably have gone down 2 sizes from my "usual". Unfortunately I washed it before trying it on because I could tell just by looking it was big, so I can't return it. I may try altering it myself. Or not. Otherwise it's a decent-looking skirt.,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.