Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 410 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 439 reviews
on September 23, 2015
Great pants, good quality, and fit until... below the knees. These FLARE out and look like sailor pants! Totally unattractive from the knees down. However, it's an easy fix if you know how to sew or if you want to spend extra $ with a tailor/seamstress. Size is smaller than expected. Go one size up.
on September 27, 2016
These are odd pants. Based on the reviews I bought a size bigger and a length one inch longer than I would normally wear. I received the pants and tried them on. They seemed a bit on the SNUG side and the length was very long - but that is okay. I would rather hem a long length than try to make a short length longer. I washed them in cold and dried them on medium - the label says cold water wash with low heat. Wow did they get huge! I have a front washer so they could not have been stretched out during the wash. They are so big now they look like clown pants. The fabric does not seem to be stretchy and they are polyester and cotton fabric. You would think shrinkage before stretching, right? The pant cuff is also much larger around than the picture shows. Larger than boot cut. I bought the khaki color. Perhaps the color has something to do with the stretch.
on October 25, 2016
I am a 6ft tall female and I have a hard time finding pants long enough to fit. Had heard that sometimes Dickies shrink upon washing them, so I tried them on upon receipt, washed them and tried them on again. They did not shrink and they fit perfectly. They are a couple of inches too long but I rather have them too long Vs too short. Also, most times I get long/tall pants, the waist comes half way up my stomach and is bothersome but these do not. They fit at the hipline, right around the bellybutton. The only bad thing is there is only one back pocket. I prefer two but can overlook that. Love them overall.
on March 6, 2017
normally dickie pants run a little small on me. i have a pair of these pants in 18short, my normal pant size. they are snug but they do fit. i wear these pants all day at work, so i decided to go up a size to 20 hoping they'd be more comfortable. they are even smaller than the 18, i cant even button them!!!! i dont understand. i dont know if its the 28length i got, someone told me that makes them snugger. i dont know, im just not happy :(
on April 19, 2017
These pants fit perfectly.
They really don't wrinkle and they
keep the crease sharp.
My cargo pants have been put through
many challenges at work, they hold up really well
I own a few Dickies because some
are for work others dress!
My recommendation is "Buy them".
on May 18, 2014
I'm busting out of my size 10 jeans but I can still wear them, so I ordered a size up (12) based on previous reviews. The pants are relaxed fit, so they're even roomier. With that said, because they're a women's work pant, the fit is a bit funky and unflattering, but at least they're functional. I work for a university's parking & transit services, so I do a lot of walking and driving. At times, I even do handy work. My only advice is to order a size up if you're not a bean pole and to hang them up or fold them immediately after the dryer cycle finishes. If not, the pants will hold the wrinkles. I will be ordering more in the future.
on March 3, 2017
I have ordered these pants in the past for work purposes. They are sturdy, comfortable and good fitting. I will definitely order more of these pants in the future.
on March 22, 2017
I wasn't happy with the pants. The waist fit okay but the pants felt as if it was a mens pants. It didnt look like a womens pants at all. Since receiving the pants I haven't wear it. Won't be ordering Dickies Pants online again. Other than that I was happy with the arrival date.
on February 1, 2017
love, love ,love these pants. Works great for work and made my butt look great. Sturdier than regular slacks.
on March 10, 2017
Nice pants straight out of the dryer, wear a 22W and these are a true fit. Love getting them at the right length!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.