|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.99 - $31.96 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 52% Cotton, 45% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- V-neck scrub top featuring chest pocket with elastic bungee loop, short sleeves, and multi-needle topstitching
- Pocket on left sleeve with additional pen loops
- Logo may exist in two locations : Either on the sleeve pocket or chest pocket based on the model receive
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A chest pocket with an elastic bungee loop, one pocket on the left sleeve with additional self loops for holding pens.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JHVJGG
- Item model number: 81722
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 14, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #6 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #16 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #315 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Pro: It's a quality trendy scrub top and I do like dickies products. if you are going to order anything from them, make sure you
order the item in the next size down from your true size. For eg: if you wear large order it in medium.
Size wise I like them. They are no bigger than other brands in the same size, but it is a little longer (which I like, keeps my plumbers crack from showing when bending over).
The hand pockets are not very convenient. It is hard to get syringes and such out of them. It is more of a jacket like pocket.
Comfort wise, awesome, convenience and daily usage, not so much. I will keep wearing these, but will not be buying more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the amount of pockets. Bought the same brand in a different color, but same size. Unfortunate thing is they came to me different. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Andrew Iskandar
Great top. Fits just right. I really like the side front pockets. I've bought several different types of scrubs recently as I have started a new job and my old job had uniforms... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Sam
Love these! Definite favorite of my husband's and he does not want to try any other brand. Fit true to size.Published 23 days ago by Brittany P
I washed the shirt and wore it for the first time and there was a small hole that ripped wide open in front left pocket.Published 27 days ago by Troy cavanaugh
I am very picky over my scrub tops. When you have to wear them for 13-14 hours a day, you want them to fit in all the right places. Read morePublished 1 month ago by WillC
GOOD FIT, GOOD MATERIAL. I HAVE A LONG TORSO AND THE DICKIES TOP IS PLENTY LONG ENOUGH TO RAISE MY HANDS OVER MY HEAD AND NOT SHOW MY STOMACH. I WOULD BUY AGAIN.Published 1 month ago by Chris
I like the way these scrubs look. There isn't an issue with attracting lint like I've read. Maybe if they don't wash it properly, I don't know. Read morePublished 1 month ago by DeviousPH3