|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.24 - $41.35 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 97 Cotton/3% Stretch
- Machine wash cold, hand dry
- This lowrise, form-fitting pant sits just above the hip and is tapered through the hip and thigh with a modern skinny leg
- The zip fly, button closure, contoured waistband, and classic 5-pocket styling are constructed for a snug fit
- Inseam: 33"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Classic 5 pocket skinny leg stretch twill pant. Button closure with front zipper
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0029XFJZC
- Item model number: HH164
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
By following the above steps, I measured that I needed a size 7 and it was indeed a nice and tight fit around the waist, seat, and entire thigh area-- meaning, no "grandma butt" effect, but I can definitely see voluptuous girls maybe having problems with this. The waist is also somewhat on the low-rise end of the spectrum.The calves-to-ankles fit is not "skinny" in the same body-hugging sense that most juniors' spandexy pants are, but they try to be as straight and tapered as they can.
Since I've been overly descriptive, the rest of the details I'll go through hard and fast:
-ALL FRONT AND BACK POCKETS ARE REAL AND FUNCTIONAL. EVEN THE LITTLE INNER COIN POCKET. IT'S RIDICULOUS HOW RARE THIS IS IN PANTS FOR FEMALES.
-Material is very sturdy for the price, so these are great for tough jobs with uniform specifications that ban denim.
-Color does not fade easily (no greying knees!)
-Fit is indeed pretty skinny and modern-looking
-Amazing price point, so you should be able to buy several if you like them
- Kind of LONG! These must have been made for girls of model height or for high heels, because I am 5'7" and I had to hem the cuffs by about 2 inches.Read more ›
I bought one from Dickies and one from Lee, both size 0, just to see which one fit better / are of higher quality. Both are them are of good quality !! I love them both equally and will keep both of them. The only difference is the design of the pockets, I like the Lee's pocket design tiny bit more, but Dickies are tiny bit cheaper, so i can't really decide which one is better for me. But either one you choose, it can't be a bad buy.
At last, for those people who are complaining that the pants are too small / size not right, PLEASE, read the product NAME, the pant (& sizes) are for JUNIOR, NOT WOMEN. If one day Dickies/Lee made junior size 0 bigger because of all these wrong reviews, I wouldn't have anywhere else to buy pants. So please, stop complaining about the size and read the size chart carefully.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sizes run small. I did not go off the sizing chart provided leading me to purchase a smaller size than I needed. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Pinky G
They'll be alright for work, but they're super tight around my thighs and butt. If I were to have gotten a size bigger, they would've been way too long.Published 13 days ago by s b colyer
Other than the pants fit like very closely, material is sturdy and colour is expected. Hopefully it stretches when i wear it. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Rissa-Cw
They aré pretty cute but they run way to small im a 7 and had to order a 13Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
These pants worked out for my daughter, but they were a little big in the waist (size 0). To be fair, she is a tiny adult ballerina.Published 1 month ago by L. Frase
I'm typically an 8 so I got a 9, and they're pretty small. I got navy in 11 and those are much more practical. Still fitted, just more room to like walk and breathe and stuff.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer