Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 372 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 396 reviews
on February 4, 2017
The fit on these pants is exceptional for me, fitting well around my thighs and not looking baggy or saggy in the behind. I ordered a size 7, which is the same size I wear in my most denim jeans. They are a trendy, but still work appropriate pair of pants. The only downside to these pants is the short zipper, which occasionally comes unzipped without my knowledge. I can't say if this is the norm for every pair, but definitely an inconvenience for me.
I would still recommend Dickies for people like myself, who need a cool pair of work khakis.
on May 10, 2017
These pants do not match the image! The Dickies patch is actually much larger and right in the middle of my buttcheek, not up near the waist like in the picture. Don't get these if you don't want a postage stamp sized, bright red patch on your ass.
review image
on August 6, 2015
I didn't expect the leg opening on these to be so great. They are perfect for heels!

I'm 5'6" 130LBS and a size 7 fits pretty good. The only complaint I have it the back of the pants stick out a bit near the belt loop. I don't tend to wear belts but this issue isn't major for me.
on May 10, 2017
I got these for a job interview, I am only 5'2" and these were a bit long for me. I typically have to dry Dickies pants at least twice when I first buy them because they shrink closer to my size and become less stiff. In jeans I am a size 3, but I have thicker thighs and the 3 is tight on my butt/thighs, so I got a 5. They fit perfectly except the waist was a little big. I always wear a belt with Dickie's pants anyway, so that wasn't an issue. With 2-3 inch heels/boots the length would be perfect, but overall they are nice pants! I used to wear them at my previous job where I was constantly on my feet walking, bending, lifting, and they lasted several months before I needed a new pair.
on April 8, 2017
They are comfy. I usually wear anywhere from a 10 to 14, depending on brand and in the these I ordered a 13. They arent too baggy or too skinny. I do tend to like my clothes on the loose side and these are a little tighter than my average pants. The only complaint I have is the pockets are tiny, but most women's pants are, and actually more so than these so thats the only reason I gave them a 4 star. They are super comfortable and they dont restrict any activities.
on April 24, 2017
The fabric quality is nice but order up a couple sizes. I usually wear a 6-8, but based on the size chart I ordered an 11 and they fit....But they are pretty snug and if they shrink I'll be out of luck. Also it says they're 33" inseam but they are not that long. 33" just hits my heel and these are a little short on my 6' frame. Not enough to look ridiculous, but I do wish they were a hair longer. Might order up another size to 13 and see if it's better.
on July 9, 2017
These are a good quality pant. I'm 5'7 and 138lbs and I ordered a size 7. They are a perfect fit for me. I will say that I do not have much in the bum and thigh area, so if you're one of those ladies that was blessed in this area, you might want to size up, otherwise you might find them to be a bit tight. That said, most of us know our own bodies and are pretty good at knowing what sizes are going to fit us best. All in all, I'm happy with my purchase.
on March 31, 2017
I purchased these as part of a work uniform, so I needed them to stand up to many hours of wear and potentially two washes a week.
After 3 months, they've held up great - no shrinking or strings coming unraveled.
Only minor complaint would be the tag at the top and back (inside) of pants. Ended up cutting every one out because it was so scratchy, right where belt sits on waist.
on March 23, 2014
I'm 5' 6" 125#. I bought size 7. These khaki's fit low on the waist and give good definition to your legs without being skinny fit. I bought them for work pants and they seem like they will hold up well.
on May 7, 2017
Love the fit and sizing is perfect. A tiny bit tight on top but not so bad that it creates a muffin top. I'm 5'7'' and 155 lb, moderately curvy. Hope this helps.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.